Global Face Shield Market: Key Highlights
- The global face shield market is segmented by into type, material and end-user.
- Based on basis of stage, the market is sub segmented full face shield and half face shield. The full face shield type is projected to account for the highest with the account of the rising demand for face protection in various end-use such as the oil and gas, chemical, healthcare, construction and manufacturing.
- On the bases of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the major market share with the rising covid-19 spread in the region is projected to fuel the market demand.
- Top players that account for the major share include 3M, Casco Bay Molding, DuPont, Gateway Safety, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., Lakeland Inc., MSA, and among others.
Global Face Shield Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been ongoing covid-19 pandemic is play a significant role for the face shield in the country. The healthcare workers have mandated the use face shields while attending to Covid-19 patients.
- The increasing demand for mesh face shield screen is also lead to enhance the face shield market growth.
- Further, growing awareness for safety of healthcare workers is create a significant growth of the market.
- However, low product quality and price by the some players are hindering the growth of the market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/face-shield-market-sample-pdf/
Global Face Shield Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is further divided into the US, Canada and Mexico. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- On 2020, the Keter North America, had announced the production of high-quality, reusable face shields at its plants in Anderson, Indiana and Milton, Ontario, Canada. Where both facilities have the capacity to produce about 50,000 face shields a week.
- North America accounted for the major market share with the rising covid-19 spread in the region is projected to fuel the market demand. The presence of major manufacturers of face shields as well as easy availability will fuel the market growth in this region.
- For example, the US is projected have a significant face shield market share, which can be attributed to the large usage in healthcare sector, such as hospitals, construction sites, as well as the chemical laboratories in the region.
- The increasing in the infectious diseases in the region, the need for protective gear as well as the equipment in the region is projected to witness an increase.
- Asia Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- The growing amount of manufacturing facilities in economies such as India, China, Brazil, Japan, and Singapore is projected to drive the penetration of face shields in the manufacturing industry over the forecast period.
- The high number of Covid-19 infections in the region, as well as the stringent government rule and regulations on the usage of masks, will lead to boost the market expansion.
Global Face Shield Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include 3M, Casco Bay Molding, DuPont, Gateway Safety, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., Lakeland Inc., MSA, and among others.
Global Face Shield Market: Key Developments
- On 2020, the 3M is being committed to help the public health as well as the government response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the 3M has been increase production of N95 respirators to 1.1 billion per year where it’s worldwide manufacturing facilities, including in the US, Asia and Europe. Moreover, is being excepted that 3M will grow its capacity again to 2 billion per year within the next 12 months.
- On May 2020, the Casco Bay Molding with the response Covid-19 pandemic as well as the growing for PPE suppliers, the company had partnered with Thermoformers of New England to release the face shield.
- On April 2020, the DuPont and Cummins has been partner to supply critical material for N95 respirator masks.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020