Global E-Learning Market: Key Highlights
- The Global E-Learning Market is estimated to reach USD 441.18 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.6% during the review period
- The E-Learning Market is majorly segmented into technology, provider, deployment mode, learning mode, and application.
- On the basis of technology, the market is sub-segmented into online e-learning, Learning Management System (LMS), mobile e-learning, rapid e-learning, virtual classroom, and others. The highest market share of the online learning segment is due to growing advantages of the online e-learning platform include up-to-date learning materials, a world-wide learning society, better retention, and cost-efficient solution, are some of the other factors attributing the demand for online learning. Hence, the online learning segment is excepted to grow USD 198.59 billion by 2027 in the forecast period.
- On the basis of region, the market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Americas accounted for the major market share, where North America is comprised of United States (U.S) and Canada, eLearning is adopted in various industries and universities, to improve technical skills, career advancement, geographic flexibility are likely to be drive revenue in the next 5-10 years.
- Top players that account for the major share include Adobe, Blackboard Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., GP Strategies Corporation, Instructure, Inc., NIIT LTD., Oracle, Pearson plc, Skillsoft, Citrix Systems, Inc., and among others.
Global E-Learning Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The growth of virtual and augmented reality in the eLearning helps to enhance the online training simulations, customized learning paths in web-based courses, and advanced learning analytics in online training.
- The rise in government programs and initiatives also leads to enhance the demand for the E-Learning market growth
- Further, the rapid growth in internet connectivity in emerging economies is a significant opportunity for market growth
- However, limited awareness of digital technology in rural areas is hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/e-learning-market-sample-pdf/
Global E-Learning Market: Regional Overview
- Americas is excepted to account for USD 213.14 billion by 2027, where North America and Latin America will drive the E-Learning Market in the Americas region. North America is comprised of United States (U.S) and Canada, eLearning is adopted in various industries and universities, to improve technical skills, career advancement, geographic flexibility are likely to be drive revenue in the next 5-10 years.
- The rising adoption of mobile devices, as well as the growth of the mobile application in the U.S., are projected to fuel the growth of the market
- As per the National Center for Education Statistics, in 2018 about 3.3 million higher education students had enrolled exclusively in distance education programs. Online colleges help them to provide the flexibility to study from anywhere.
- Moreover, in 2020 a survey conducted by EAB (US), had found that several schools had already planned to use virtual webinars and tours to help students in the admissions. Whereas about 46% are adding social media platform live events and 62 % of the campus is adding a video conference. And, about 36 % of the campuses are undergoing a decline in the admissions visit requests.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest growth rate at a CAGR of 14% by 2027. The region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- As per the UNICEF, the covid-19 outbreak had led to disrupted learning and affected around 325 million children in East Asia and the Pacific region. Whereas the UNICEF is supporting the Ministries of Education across the region to carry learning in the remote and some alternative approach with online learning.
- Similarly, UNESCO Bangkok Digital Kids Asia Pacific Project (DKAP) provides a child-centered and holistic approach for the growth of the policies and interventions which help children digital citizenship. The DKAP Framework for Education anchored across 16 competencies of digital citizenship and 5 domains, can be assessed with the comprehensive, adaptable, freely available survey.
Global E-Learning Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market are Adobe, Blackboard Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., GP Strategies Corporation, Instructure, Inc., NIIT LTD., Oracle, Pearson plc, Skillsoft, Citrix Systems, Inc., and among others.
Global E-Learning Market: Key Developments
- In August 2020, Adobe announced to expand its support and resources for Schools, Teachers, and Students. The company will offer Creative Cloud application access to all students and teachers with no additional charges from 24 August 2020 to 31 January 2021, for existing U.S. K-12 volume license customers.
- In November 2020, Cire Services Inc. (Australia) has selected Blackboard Inc’s cloud learning management system (LMS), Blackboard Learn, and its virtual classroom solution, Blackboard Collaborate, to educate the students during the pandemic.
- In September 2020, Cisco System Inc. had announced a Webex classroom to meet a specific online learning demand for a hybrid classroom. Its work with Webex for Education solutions which is designed for students, educators, parents, and IT professionals for secure distance learning.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020