Global Cloud DLP Market: Key Highlights
- The Global Cloud DLP Market is estimated to reach USD 3304.22 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 27.5% during the review period
- The Cloud DLP Market is majorly segments into component, vertical and enterprises size
- On the basis of enterprises, the market is sub segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (smes). The large enterprises is expected to grow at the highest market size in the forecast period. As these enterprises are larger in size as well as have the various types of IT platform, where they are faced with the difficult task of effectively managing the security of cloud data across enterprises
- On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Americas accounted for the major market share, as the countries such as the US, Mexico, and Canada has account for a major share of the cloud data loss prevention solution market in the region
- Top players that account for the major share include Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Cisco Systems, Inc., Clearswift, Digital Guardian, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Forcepoint, McAfee, LLC, Netskope, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Zscaler, Inc., and among others.
Global Cloud DLP Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been rising adoption of cloud based technology is play a significant role for the cloud DLP market. As the cloud adoption is growing due to its ability to offers a enhance productivity, improve team collaboration as well as work flexibility
- The increasing data sprawl is also lead to enhance the demand of the cloud DLP market growth
- Further, growing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend a significant opportunities for the market growth
- However, lack of awareness are hindering the growth of the market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/cloud-dlp-market-sample-pdf/
Global Cloud DLP Market: Regional Overview
- America region is further divided in to North America and Latin America. Globally, Americas accounted for the major market share
- Americas accounted for the major market share, as the countries such as the U.S., Mexico, and Canada has account for a major share of the cloud data loss prevention solution market in the region
- Moreover, in 2018, nearly 1,200 data breach incidences has been recorded only in the United States with 446.52 million records exposed, which has more than 110% rise from the previous year. Hence, the growing in the number of cyber-attacks as well as data protection is projected to fuel the demand for DLP solutions, across various businesses
- Furthermore, the enactment of stringent government initiatives to improve the security of customer information is also anticipated to growth the demand of the market in the region.
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, as the countries such as China and India, is expanding at a significant growth rate with the high demand for data loss prevention software as well as rising security attacks in countries
- For example, the growing availability of skilled labor as well as the focus provided by SMEs and large enterprises to enter and grow in this region is lead to create opportunities for the market growth in the region
- Furthermore, according to the Asia cloud computing, the international connectivity has grown by more then 50% year-on-year, close to 2016’s 62%.
Global Cloud DLP Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Cisco Systems, Inc., Clearswift, Digital Guardian, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Forcepoint, McAfee, LLC, Netskope, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Zscaler, Inc., and among others.
Global Cloud DLP Market: Key Developments
- On May 2019, Trend Micro launched new cloud and container security solutions. It is the complete security from a single solution protecting across cloud and container workloads. This will elevate protection across the entire DevOps lifecycle and runtime stack
- On Oct 2018, Cisco Inc. has announced the acquisition of Duo Security, a cloud-based tools provider to prevent security breaches. The Duo's technology is a highly strategic addition to Cisco's portfolio as well as it will extend its intent-based networking into multi-cloud environments
- On June 2019, Fidelis Cybersecurity Announces Support for Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Traffic Mirroring, that allows the customers to continuously monitor the network traffic for threats as well as the data loss directly through Fidelis Network sensors in the cloud.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020