Global 3D Scanning Market: Key Highlights
- The 3D Scanning Market is majorly segmented into range, component, type, technology, product, application, and end-user
- On the basis of components, the market is bifurcated into hardware, software, and service. The hardware segment is excepted to hold the largest market share, with the growing increasing demand for components for 3D scanners coupled with technological growth for imaging as well as for printing applications.
- On the basis of region, the market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Americas accounted for the major market share, the United States is one of the most significant and major 3D scanning markets throughout the globe with the sector such as healthcare, aerospace and defense, 3D Digital Corporation, entertainment, and media, which will lead to boost the growth of the market in the region
- Top players that account for the major share include 3D Systems, Inc, Capture 3D, Inc., CREAFORM, Fuel3D Technologies, Hexagon AB, Maptek Pty Ltd, Nikon Metrology NV, Perceptron, Inc., TOPCON CORPORATION, Trimble Inc and among others.
Global 3D Scanning Market: Key Market Dynamics
- The growth deployment for reconstructive surgeries in the healthcare sector lead to play a significant role in the 3D scanning market. As it helps the doctor to give the exact image of the patients as well as allow them to study different solutions without testing the patients directly
- The growing demand for 3D printers is also led to enhance the demand of the 3D scanning market growth
- Further, the increasing demand for 3D metrology in the aerospace sector is a significant opportunity for market growth
- However, the availability of cost-effective alternatives is hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/3d-scanning-market-sample-pdf/
Global 3D Scanning Market: Regional Overview
- America region is further divided into North America and Latin America. Globally, the Americas accounted for the major market share
- The growing R&D spending, as well as the growing adoption of the technology in the automotive sector, is projected to boost regional growth in the forecast period
- In November 2019, Polyga Inc. which is a Canadian developer of professional 3D scanning and mesh processing technologies had been announced the official release of the HDI Compact S1 entry-level professional 3D scanner at Formnext. The same pricing has been kept at USD 5,999 to cater to applications, such as 3D printing, reverse engineering, and scientific research, along with an essential quality inspection.
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- The region is projected to dominate the 3D scanning market during the forecast period due to the growing number of infrastructure projects, as well as rising demand for custom implants to ensure an advance and faster recovery rate
- In August 2020, Artec 3D had announced the opening of a new office in Shanghai, China, which will serve as a hub for providing sales as well as support to the Asian market. Hence, these factors may lead to boost the growth of the 3D scanning market in the forecast period.
Global 3D Scanning Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market are 3D Systems, Inc, Capture 3D, Inc., CREAFORM, Fuel3D Technologies, Hexagon AB, Maptek Pty Ltd, Nikon Metrology NV, Perceptron, Inc., TOPCON CORPORATION, Trimble Inc. and among others.
Global 3D Scanning Market: Key Developments
- In July 2020, Creaform launched MetraSCAN BLACK, a 3D scanner, which is equipped to measure complex parts and assemblies on the production floor for industries, such as automotive, power generation, and heavy industries
- In February 2020, Hexagon AB made available its structured light scanning technology as portable measuring arms with the new RS-SQUARED Area Scanner
- In September 2019, Trimble introduced the Trimble X7 3D laser scanning system, which enables professionals of all scanning levels to fast and easily capture precise 3D scanning data to produce high-quality deliverables.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence, and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports, and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020