POWER BANK MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Power Bank Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 21.4 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.53%.
Power banks are portable batteries that use circuitry to control power in and power out operations. These devices are charged by USB charger and then used to charge battery-powered accessories such as smartphones with the help of normal USB charger. The power bank avail in different sizes and shapes to suit different budgets and various needs. In applications, power banks are mainly used for charging consumer electronic products such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, and various portable media devices.
POWER BANK MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINTS
- Increasing Use of Smartphones
The smartphone has become a crucial part of the day to day life which is equipped with high end operating systems such as iOS, Android, and many others. These operating systems allow the user to play games, access to multimedia players, access video calls, and stay connected with the entire world. Increasing the use of 4G connectivity and the Internet fueling the growth of the smartphone market and hence it directly increases the power banks market. Growing population in developing economies also increases the smartphone market respectively. Increasing demand for online gaming and the need for longer duration usage increases the demand for the power bank to extended battery backup of devices. Hence due to more technological developments, the smartphone market is increasing rapidly which directly grows the power bank market during projected years.
- Quality Issues Related to Power Banks
Power banks are worked as an external battery charging source that offers the facility of charging a few consumer electronic devices anytime and anywhere. This is an important electronic device for the end-users who spend maximum time outside the home or office. A bad quality power bank can damage the device battery as well as the charging port of the phone. Over-sized capacity, voltage transfer rate, damaging of USB ports, power storage capability, overheating issues, and much other quality and safety problems are faced by consumers. Hence, these bad qualities will hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
POWER BANK MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Based on battery type: Lithium-Ion and Lithium Polymer
- Based on capacity: Up to 3,000 mAh, 3,000- 8,000 mAh, 8,000-20,000 mAh, and Above 20,000 mAh
- Based on port type: 1 USB Port, 2 USB Port, and Others
- Based on the distribution channel: Online and Offline
- Based on the charging source: Electric, Solar, and Others
- Based on application: Laptops & Tablets, Smartphones, Wearable Devices, Portable Media Devices, Camera, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
POWER BANK MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the power bank market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Battery Type, Capacity, Port Type, Distribution Channel, Charging Source, Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Anker Technology (UK) Ltd
- Ambrane India Pvt Ltd
- Griffin Technology
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Sony Corporation
- ZAGG Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- Duracell Inc.
- TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
POWER BANK MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Power Bank Market, by Battery Type
- Lithium Polymer
Power Bank Market, by Capacity
- Up to 3,000 mAh
- 3,000- 8,000 mAh
- 8,000-20,000 mAh
- Above 20,000 mAh
Power Bank Market, by Port Type
- 1 USB Port
- 2 USB Port
Power Bank Market, by Distribution Channel
Power Bank Market, by Charging Source
Power Bank Market, by Application
- Laptops & Tablets
- Wearable Devices
- Portable Media Devices
Power Bank Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Power Bank Market Providers
- Power Bank Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Power Bank Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE POWER BANK MARKET STUDY