Polyurea Coating Market: Summary
The Global Polyurea Coating Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.7billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 9.4%.
Polyurea coating isproduced by reacting an isocyanate with a resin blend that forms a rubber-like substance, which coats the substrate. These types of coating are applied to improve the performance efficiency of the substance and are compatible with various substances such as metal, wood, concrete, and others in a wide range of humidity and temperature. Moreover, these materials are eco-friendly and do not contain any volatile organic compound (VOC) making it popular in green buildings. Epoxy, vinyl ester, Polyurethane PU, and polychloroprene coating are various conventional coating available in the market.
Polyurea Coating Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Increasing Demand by Various End-use Industries
The demand for polyurea coating from various end-use industries is increasing rapidly due to its various advantages offered by the coating. High-temperature resistance, high tensile strength, high chemical resistance, good adhesion to many substrates, rapid application by spray technology, tack-free within minutes, and others. Moreover, its eco-friendly nature and does not emits harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC) making in popular in building & construction, and automotive. Thus, various advantages and properties of polyurea coating haveexpected to surge the demand by various end-use industries.
- Availability of Substitute
The availability of a substitute in the market isanticipated to hinder the growth of the polyurea coating market during the forecasted period. For instance, Epoxy coating has properties of polyurea such as abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, waterproofing and chemical resistance. Moreover, epoxy are available at a lower price as compared to polyurea coating due to which manufactures in various industries are tending to use this product. Thus, the availability of substitute has expected to hamper the growth of the product market.
Polyurea Coating Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based ontype: Pure Polyurea Coatings, andHybrid Polyurea Coatings.
- Segmentation based on raw material: Aromatic Isocyanate, andAliphatic Isocyanate.
- Segmentation based on raw material: Spraying, Pouring, andHand Mixing.
- Segmentation based on application: Building & Construction, Automotive, Industrial, Chemical,and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers:North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Polyurea Coating Market: Report Scope
The report on the Polyurea Coatingmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Thousand Liter)
Type, Raw Material, Technique, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- PPG Industries, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Nukote Coating Systems
- VersaFlex Incorporated
- Wasser Corporation
- Rhino Linings Corporation
- KUKDO CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- VIP Coatings International GmbH & Co. KG
- Teknos Group
- TECNOPOL SISTEMAS SL
- Cipy Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- Stahl Holdings B.V.
- Ultimate Linings
- Other Key Companies
Polyurea Coating Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Polyurea Coating Market, by Type
- Pure Polyurea Coatings
- Hybrid Polyurea Coatings
Polyurea Coating Market, by Raw Material
- Aromatic Isocyanate
- Aliphatic Isocyanate
Polyurea Coating Market, by Technique
- Hand Mixing
Polyurea Coating Market, by Application
- Building & Construction
Polyurea Coating Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Polyurea Coating Market Providers
- Polyurea Coating Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Polyurea Coating Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE POLYUREA COATING MARKET STUDY