Polyolefin Powders Market: Summary
The Global Polyolefin Powders Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 10.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.0%.
A polyolefin solution is made with a solvent, nonsolvent, small amount of an inorganic compound, and water. This solution is then cooled to create a polyolefin powder. Polyolefin powder offers high bulk density, narrow particle size distribution, and good powder flowability. The polymerized powder needs to be cleaned of residual monomers, catalysts, and solvents using a decanter centrifuge, purge bin, degassing vessel, or deodorizing silo. Polyolefins are the most widely used plastics for film extrusion.
Polyolefin Powders Market: Drivers & Opportunities
- Increasing Demand from End-Use Industries
Polyethylene powder is used majorly in the rotational molding owing to available forms of several density types. The rotational modling offers high flexibility, consistent shrinkage, excellent wrap resistance, and cost-effectiveness to manufacture automotive fuel tanks, water, septic, oil, chemicals tanks and plastic containers. Furthermore, it does not require stabilization additives to be thermally stable and can be molded using high temperature, high-speed rotational molding equipment without excessive oxidation. Different grades of polyolefin powders can be utilized as per requirements of end-user industries such as automotive & transportation, paints & coatings, building & construction, and many others. Polyolefine powder's superior properties make it's used in different end-use industries, thus, increasing demand for polyolefine powder from different end-use industries is expected to drive the global market during the forecasted period.
- Growing Demand For 3D Printing
Polyolefins are the most widely used plastics for film extrusion. Polyolefins that can be extruded as monolayer and multilayer film. the advantages gained with polyolefin films are ease of processing, lightweight, good toughness and tear resistance, flexibility at low temperatures, outstanding chemical resistance and relatively low cost compared with other plastics. The basic properties of polyolefins can be modified with a broad range of chemical modifiers. Further, polyolefin-based films can be coextruded with various other polymers, including ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH), nylon, polyester barrier resins and adhesive tielayers, to produce multilayer films with special, high-performance properties. Due to above-mentioned properties, polyolefine powder is widely used as the 3D printing material for various application. Which is likely to create a huge market opportunity polyolefin powder manufacturers.
Polyolefin Powders Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on form: Polyethylene Powder, Polypropylene Powder, and EVA Powder
- Segmentation based on application: Rotomolding, Masterbatch, and Others
- Segmentation based on end-use industry: Toys, Tanks & Containers, Automotive & Transportation, Paints & Coatings, Cosmetics, Battery, Building & Construction, and Other
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Polyolefin Powders Market: Report Scope
The report on the Polyolefin Powders market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Application, End-Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Borealis AG
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Axalta Coating Systems
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Polyolefin Powders Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Polyolefin Powders Market, by Form
- Polyethylene Powder
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Powder
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Powder
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Powder
- Polypropylene Powder
- EVA Powder
Polyolefin Powders Market, by Application
Polyolefin Powders Market, by End-Use Industry
- Toys, Tanks & Containers
- Automotive & Transportation
- Paints & Coatings
- Building & Construction
Polyolefin Powders Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Polyolefin Powders Market Providers
- Polyolefin Powders Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Polyolefin Powders Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE POLYOLEFIN POWDERS MARKET STUDY