Pipe Insulation Market: Summary
The Global Pipe Insulation Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 11.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.1%.
A thermal or acoustic insulation used on pipework is known as pipe insulation. It helps to maintain the temperature by preventing heat gain and heat loss from pipe surface. Additionally, they also protect pipes from water or moisture, chemical interaction, corrosion, and other damages and breaks owing to which they are widely used in various industries. Moreover, minimize energy wastage, low condensation, and prevents injuries are some of the major advantages offered by pipe insulation. Various types of pipe insulations are available in the market are foamed plastic, material wool, fiberglass, elastomeric foam, and others.
Pipe Insulation Market: Drivers & Challenge
Growing oil & gas demand coupled with increasing instance of cross border oil & gas transportation has increased the demand for pipe insulation. According to the U.S. Energy Information administration (EPA), the total world production of petroleum and other liquids was 100.6 million barrels per day. Extreme temperatures both cold and hot conditions, contact with water & moisture, and chemical & gas interaction may cause defects to pipe as well as content flowing through pipe. These defects can cause calamities or catastrophe. To prevent these pipes in oil & gas industry need to be insulated. Moreover, pipe also needs to be insulated during the shipping and transportation to protect them from damage and breakage. Thus, growing demand for oil & gas has anticipated to surge the demand for pipe insulation market during the forecasted period.
- Volatile Raw Material Price
Various raw materials such as rockwool, fiberglass, silicate, polyurethane, rubber and amongst others are used in insulation of pipe. Volatility in the prices of these materials is a major factor likely to hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Easy availability of raw materials and overstocking of the same by countries with raw material producers is resulting in demand and supply gap resulting in price fluctuation. Moreover, geographical factors such as trade war, and amongst other may also hamper the growth of pipe insulation market.
Pipe Insulation Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Material: Fiberglass, Rockwool, Silicates, Polyurethane, Rubber Foams, and Others.
- Segmentation based on Application: Oil & Gas, Building & Construction, Transportation, General Industries, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Pipe Insulation Market: Report Scope
The report on the pipe insulation market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Material, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Saint-Gobain (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Huntsman International LLC
- BASF SEV
- ROCKWOOL International A/S
- ARMACELL LLC
- Kingspan Group
- Owens Corning
- Johns Manville
- Knauf Insulation
- Covestro AG
- NMC sa
- L'ISOLANTE K-FLEX S.p.A
- Sekisui Foam Australia
- GILSULATE INTERNATIONAL, INC
- Paroc Group
- Other Key Companies
Pipe Insulation Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Pipe Insulation Market, by Material
- Rubber Foams
Pipe Insulation Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Building & Construction
- General Industries
Pipe Insulation Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Pipe Insulation Market Providers
- Pipe Insulation Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Pipe Insulation Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PIPE INSULATION MARKET STUDY