Peracetic Acid Market: Summary
The Global Peracetic Acid Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.2 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.8%.
Peracetic acid (PAA) or peroxy acetic acid is a colorless and highly acidic liquid. Hydrogen peroxide and acetic acid are used as principal constituent in commercial manufacturing of peracetic acid. It is used in various products with concentration ranging from 5%-35% content. Peracetic acid is one of the most effective oxidizing agents after ozone. It is highly water soluble and does not produce any health and environmentally hazardous byproducts.
Peracetic Acid Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rapid Increasing Demand for Potable Water Across The Globe
Peracetic Acid is environmentally benign chemical and ideally suitable for the treatment of water in different applications. It emits oxygen at lower temperatures than other bleaching agents and its by-product is not harmful to the environment. The ever-increasing demand for potable water around the globe with limited overall resources is driving the market of Peracetic Acid to implement in the wastewater treatment process. Thus, increasing water demand across the globe is anticipated to drive the market for Peracetic Acid..
- Benefits of Peracetic Acid Over Other Substitute Biocides
Chlorine was the disinfectant preference for many years. But it had severe disadvantages. Gas leaks of the chemical can have adverse effects on the surroundings. Also, it posed a grave threat to aquatic flora and fauna. Same goes with Sodium Hypochlorite. It is toxic and faces off-gassing issues. Peracetic acid is safe and does not possess an immediate threat to aquatic life. Furthermore, it does not degrade into harmful by-products thus causing little or no harm to immediate environments. It possesses more oxidation potential than other alternatives except for UV technology. Thus, benefits of peracetic acid over other substitutes Biocides is expected to drive the product market during the forecasted period.
Peracetic Acid Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on grade: Solution Grade, and Distilled Grade
- Segmentation based on application: Disinfectant, Sterilant, Sanitizer, and Others
- Segmentation based on end-use industry: Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Water Treatment, Pulp & Paper, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Peracetic Acid Market: Report Scope
The report on the peracetic acid market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Grade, Application, End-Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Evonik Industries Ag. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Solvay SA
- Ecolab Inc.
- Kemira Oyj
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- Jubilant Life Sciences
- National Peroxide Ltd.
- Enviro Tech Chemical Services
- Airedale Chemical
- Other Key Companies
Peracetic Acid Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Peracetic Acid Market, by Grade
- Solution Grade
- Distilled Grade
Peracetic Acid Market, by Application
Peracetic Acid Market, by End-Use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Water Treatment
- Pulp & Paper
Peracetic Acid Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Peracetic Acid Market Providers
- Peracetic Acid Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Peracetic Acid Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PERACETIC ACID MARKET STUDY