Pea Protein Market: Summary
The Global Pea Protein Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 11.9%.
Pea proteins are extracted from yellow and green peas, which used in protein-rich foods and protein supplements. It contains all the essential amino acid that required for healthy body function. Pea proteins offer various benefits such as improved blood circulation and calcium absorption, weight management, boost metabolism, maintain healthy muscles, and regulate blood sugar. Moreover, they are GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms), gluten-free, 100% vegan, and lactose-free, and are safe for people with allergies and sensitivities to dairy and eggs.
Pea Protein Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Awareness about Nutritional Benefits of Pea Protein
Changing consumer behavior and interest in alternative protein source due to health and environmental concerns has increased the demand for alternative traditional meat proteins. Pea protein is obtained from plant-based sources making it ideal for consumers opting for vegetarian diets. They are lactose-free and best for people who are allergic or sensitive to dairy product. Moreover, consumption of pea proteins offers various health benefits such as decrease the risk of chronic diseases, healthy weight management, and fast absorption of amino acid for muscles recovery. Thus, growing awareness about the nutrient benefits of pea protein has expected to surge global pea protein growth.
- Increasing Market Penetration of Other Proteins
Lack in sufficient intake of protein is one of the common concern in vegetarian and vegan population. Thus, they incline towards consumption of plant-based protein has increased the demand for proteins. This has attributed several entrants in alternative protein space to roll out with new technologies and ingredients and is trying to gain a strong market place with innovative products. Different proteins such as seitan, lentils, cheakpeas, nutritional yeast, and others are being available as an alternative to pea proteins. Thus, increasing the market penetration of other proteins and their products is expected to hinder the pea protein market.
Pea Protein Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Isolate, Concentrate, and Textured.
- Segmentation based on form: Liquid and Dry.
- Segmentation based on application: Dietary Supplements, Meat Substitute, Bakery Goods, Beverages and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Pea Protein Market: Report Scope
The report on the pea protein market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Form, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Burcon(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Roquette Frères
- The Scoular Company
- William Reed Business Media Ltd
- Ingredion, Inc.
- Axiom Foods
- Martin & Pleasance
- The Green Labs LLC
- Kerry Inc
- AGT Food and Ingredients
- Other Key Companies
Pea Protein Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Pea Protein Market, by Type
Pea Protein Market, by Form
Pea Protein Market, by Application
- Dietary Supplements
- Meat Substitute
- Bakery Goods
Pea Protein Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Pea Protein Market Providers
- Pea Protein Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Pea Protein Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PEA PROTEIN MARKET STUDY