PC As A Service Market: Summary
The Global PC as a Service market is projected to reach a value of over USD 330.5 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 59.4%.
It is a lifecycle management model where the organization pays a subscriptions fee for endpoint hardware and management services. It helps to reduce the workload by combining hardware, software and services in a single solution with a fixed monthly cost. It offers a services such as deployment, repair, migration, imaging and disposal. It includes everything from a mobile devices to desktop PCs with services such as help desk support, backup and recovery, asset management and configurations.
Hence, it help to boost the security features of the devices which is a key factor to increase the demand of the market in the forecast period.
PC As A Service Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Easier Upgradation of New Technology
The technology is upgardation faster with the new hardware and new requirement will lead to improve the demand of the market in the forecast period. With these services, upgrading the devices will become less expensive and company will enhance it productivity. It helps the business to acquire better devices without breaking the budget. Moreover, it will support throughout the business with it flexibility and scalability services.
Hence, the technology growth is at rapid pace where the server operate at a higher speed, hold more storage space and print more sheet then before. This will lead to increase the market demand in the projected period.
- Advance Consistency and Customization Solution
With the advance consistency and customization solution with enhance the levels to fir your organization goal. Whereas it helps the user across the organization with the common applications features and continuous back end investments. Also, it allows easier customize applications for the business processes without being affecting the common infrastructure.
Hence, these solution are unique for each user and companies which being maintain by a regular updates with the low cost and low customer risk. These advancement features in this market will lead to increase the demand in the forecast period.
This is one of the major concern issue for the companies who are looking to choose this services based application model. Whereas the cloud and hosted services are the issues for the access management and the privacy of information. As well as identity and access management need to be clear before trusting third party services. These may hinder the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Hence, services need to take with the right measurement and confidential data to ensure the security and safety for the user.
PC As A Service Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Offering: Hardware, Software and Service.
- Segmentation based on Services: Discover and Design, Configure, Deploy, Optimize, Maintain and Recover & Renew.
- Segmentation based on Enterprise Types: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Large Enterprises
- Segmentation based on End-User: Government, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecommunications, Retail, Education and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
PC As A Service Market: Report Scope
The report on the PC as a Service market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Offering, Services, Enterprise Types, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- HP Development Company, L.P. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Dell Inc.
- CompuCom Systems, Inc.
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- SHI International Corp.
- Softcat plc
- Telia Company AB
- Other Key Companies
- SERVICE IT DIRECT
- Hemmersbach Holding GmbH
- PC Connection, Inc.
- SYNNEX Corporation
PC As A Service Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
PC as a Service Market, by Offering
PC as a Service Market, by Services
- Discover and Design
- Maintain and
- Recover & Renew
PC as a Service Market, by Enterprise Type
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
PC as a Service Market, by End-use
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecommunications
PC as a Service Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- PC as a Service market Providers
- PC as a Service market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of PC as a Service market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PC AS A SERVICE MARKET STUDY