Organic Wine Market: Summary
The Global Organic Wine Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 22.2billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.4%.
Organic wines are made from grapes which are grown without use of any synthetic chemical such as fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. Natural fertilizers such as green manure or compost are used for production of organic wine. Lots of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins are found in organic wines which are beneficial for consumers. For instance, resveratrol is found in organic red wine which helps to lower cholesterol making wine healthier in some extent.
Organic Wine Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Health Benefits of Organic Wine Consumption
Organic wine being synthetic pesticides free does not contain any flavoring agents neither preservatives owing to which it is gaining popularity amongst consumers. This consumer shift has attributed by rising environmental and health concerns by use of non-organic products. Organic wines have lots of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals owing to which they can help in lowering cholesterol and prevent cancer risk. Additionally, organic wines does not contain genetically modified organism (GMO), synthetic additives, less sugar, and low alcohol content are some of the factors attributed to the demand of organic wines. Thus, rising health benefits of organic wine has resulted in increasing demand for organic wine which has anticipated to surge the growth of market.
- Fluctuating Availability of Feedstock
Organic farming practice includes use of cover crops, animal manures, green manures, animal grazing, water conservation, use of renewable resources and crop rotation. However, most organic streams such as municipal solid waste or algal blooms present a high complexity and variable mixture of molecules, which makes specific compound production and separation difficult. This affects the supply and demand of organic raw materials in the market. Thus, fluctuation availability of natural raw materials may hamper the growth of product market.
Organic Wine Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on product type: Red Organic Wine and White Organic Wine.
- Segmentation based on packaging: Glass Bottle, Plastic Bottle, Cans, and Others.
- Segmentation based on distribution channel: Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenience Stores,Grocery Stores, Online Retailing, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Organic Wine Market: Report Scope
The report on the organic wine market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kilotons)
Product Type, Packaging, Distribution Channel, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Bonterra Organic Vineyards (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- ELGIN RIDGE WINES
- The Organic Wine Company
- Bronco Wine Company
- GRGICH HILLS ESTATE
- King Estate Winer
- Società Agricola Querciabella SpA
- Emiliana Organic Vineyards
- Frey Vineyards
- La cantina Pizzolato S.r.l.
- Other Key Companies
Organic Wine Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Organic Wine Market, by Product Type
- Red Organic Wine
- White Organic Wine
Organic Wine Market, by Packaging
- Glass Bottles
- Plastic Bottles
Organic Wine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Online Retailing
Organic Wine Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Organic Wine Market Providers
- Organic Wine Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Organic Wine Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ORGANIC WINE MARKET STUDY