Organic Soy Protein MARKET: Summary
The Global Organic Soy Protein Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 5.23 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 8.9%.
Soy protein is a protein isolated from the soybean. The vegetarian diet has become more widespread recently amongst populations owing to the difference of choices, including ecological, ethical and health aims. Soy protein can replace a significant amount of other proteins in many food products without affecting the taste, color, or texture of the product, at the same time enhancing the nutrient value of the product. Benefits of soy protein such as it improve cholesterol level, improve fertility, reduce menopause symptoms, and others have gained popularity in a vegetarian diet. Thus, owing to its properties, soy protein is used in various applications such as breakfast cereals, baked food, and others. Moreover, organic soy protein is gaining popularity amongst food manufacturers owing to clean labels and non-allergic properties.
Organic Soy Protein MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
- Increasing Health Awareness Among the Consumers
Eating soy protein is one of the best ways to increase the plant protein, and including soy protein in our diet can oppose more carbohydrates and has cardiovascular benefits such as lowering blood pressure. Soy protein is naturally cholesterol-free and low saturated fats as compared to proteins obtained from animals. The consumption of soy protein can help to reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular disease. Moreover, some health benefits of organic soy protein are improving fertility, lower cholesterol, and reduce menopause symptoms. Thus driving the demand for organic soy protein from the health conscious population is expected to fuel the market growth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), In 2016, 17.9 million people died from cardiovascular disease, representing 31% of all global deaths.
- Increasing Vegan Population
Soy protein often serves as the major source of proteins and nutrients required by the vegans. Thus, there is a demand from the vegan population of protein and is being fulfilled by organic soy protein. Moreover, organic soy proteins are non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms), low in carbohydrate content, come in multiple flavors, and gluten-free giving consumers a choice of option to vegan population. Furthermore, the major players are focusing to expand more innovations to expand its product offering to its consumers. Thus, increasing the vegan population coupled with the benefits offered by soy protein has expected to boost the organic soy protein market over the forecast period.
- Availability of Artificial Soy Nourishment Sources
Organic soy protein is experiencing remarkable growth in the market owing to various benefits offered. Thus, it is not only facing competition from non –organic soya food source but also from other organic oilseed products such as sunflower and flax. People those allergic to high protein intake or soya tend to shift their preference to other available alternatives. These are two major factors are expected to hinder the growth of organic soy protein during the forecasted period.
Organic Soy Protein market: Key segments
- On basis of type: Isolate, Concentrate, Flour, and Others
- Based on form: Liquid, and Dry
- Based on application: Infant Formula, Dairy Alternative, Functional Food, Bakery & Confectionery, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Organic Soy Protein MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the organic soy protein market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Form, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- Harvest Innovations (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Devansoy Inc.
- The Scoular Company.
- Natural Products, Inc.
- Agrawal Bio Cheam
- FRANK Food Products
- Kerry Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Dean Foods
- Other Key Companies
Organic Soy Protein MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Organic Soy Protein Market, by Type
Organic Soy Protein Market, by Form
Organic Soy Protein Market, by Application
- Infant Formula
- Dairy Alternative
- Functional Food
- Bakery & Confectionery
Organic Soy Protein Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Organic Soy Protein Market Providers
- Organic Soy Protein Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Organic Soy Protein Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Organic Soy Protein MARKET STUDY