Organic Snack Market: Summary
The Global Organic Snack Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 19.2billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.6%.
Organic snacks are produced organically using organic certified ingredients with do not contain any artificial additives and genetically modified organisms (GMO). These foods contain healthy and nutritional ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Consumption of organic food offers various health benefits such as increased sustained energy, improve cognitive function, helps boosting mental health, improves focus, and among others.
Organic Snack Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Health Consciousness Amongst Population
Growing demand for food which is low in cholesterol and fat contents along with nutrients contents such as potassium, vitamins, and others nutrients has anticipated to escalate the growth of the global organic snacks market. Organic food helps to increase the nutritional level and offers various health benefits such as control weight, increase energy, digestive system, and boost immunity. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), about 13% of the world’s population were obese in 2017. Thus organic snacks are gaining popularity amongst consumers over conventional snacks across the globe owing to its nutrients properties and health benefits, which has expected to drive the market growth
Organic snacks are costlier than conventional grown foods. Organically processed food does not contain any genetically modified organisms or pesticides. Organic snacks are being manufactured from organically grown with natural fertilizers such as manure, and compost. Organic ingredients are costlier than that of conventional ingredients and pesticides as they are manufactured by a natural process which is complex than conventional ingredients. Thus, higher cost associated with organic snacks may pose a challenge to the growth of market during the forecasted period.
Organic Snack Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on product type: Nut-based Snacks, Grain Snacks, Meat Snacks, Frozen Snacks, Bakery Snacks, Vegetable & Fruit Snacks, andOthers.
- Segmentation based on distribution channel: Hypermarket / Supermarket, Convenience Stores, Specialty Food Stores, Online Retailers, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Organic Snack Market: Report Scope
The report on the Organic Snack market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Flavor, Product Type ,Application, Distribution Channel, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Danone (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Hain Celestial Group
- General Mills Inc.
- Made in Nature
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Conagra Brands, Inc.
- Simply Natural LLC
- NAVITAS ORGANICS
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Kadac Pty Ltd.
- Woodstock Farms Manufacturing
- Creative Snacks Co.
- Utz Quality Food, LLC
- Other Key Companies
Organic Snack Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Organic Snack Market, by Product Type
- Nut-based Snacks
- Grain Snacks
- Meat Snacks
- Frozen Snacks
- Bakery Snacks
- Vegetable & Fruit Snacks
Organic Snack Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket / Supermarket
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Food Stores
- Online Retailers
Organic Snack Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Organic Snack Market Providers
- Organic Snack Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Organic Snack Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ORGANIC SNACK MARKET STUDY