ORGANIC RICE PROTEIN MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Organic Rice Protein Market is expected to register a CAGR of around 17.5%, reaching a value of more than USD 263 million by the end of 2027.
Rice protein is a plant-based protein free of gluten and cholesterol. It is not genetically modified and hypoallergenic. It generally contains no added colors, sweeteners, or fillers which increases its nutritional value. It is high in sulfur-containing amino acids, cysteine, and methionine, but low in lysine. The content of lysine is balanced out by adding pea protein powder to the rice protein.
It is a great source of protein for those with food intolerances, such as lactose, and is very low in fat.
ORGANIC RICE PROTEIN MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Health Awareness among the Consumers with Sedentary Lifestyle
With the rising employment rate, the working population leading a sedentary lifestyle is increasing. This results in an increase in the number of diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity, colon cancer, high blood pressure, among others. Consumption of organic rice protein with dietary intakes results in burning fat through its thermic effect and reduces blood sugar level thereby facilitating weight loss. Moreover, the use of the product in sports & energy nutrition is increasing due to the widely followed trend of the gym and other sports activities across the globe.
Consumer awareness regarding health benefits of and efforts to avoid sedentary diseases fuels the demand for high nutritional value food such as organic rice protein.
- Consumer Preference Towards Organic Products
Organic rice protein is organically grown, i.e., without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, antibiotics, synthetic hormones, and genetic engineering. Factors such as health, environmental concern, nutrition value, taste, and freshness have a positive influence on the consumer’s choice.
Therefore, consumer preference towards organic food products is likely to drive the demand for organic rice protein market.
- Availability of substitutes
A wide range of substitutes are available in the market that hampers the growth of the organic rice protein market. These substitutes include whey protein, pea protein, egg white protein, legumes protein, and Plant protein blends.
The availability of alternatives provides a wide range of choices for the consumers, which is restraining the market growth.
ORGANIC RICE PROTEIN MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on type: Rice Protein Concentrates, Rice Protein Isolates, and Others.
- Segmentation based on application: Food and Feed.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
ORGANIC RICE PROTEIN MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the organic rice protein market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Kiloton)
Type and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Axiom Foods, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- AIDP, Inc.
- RiceBran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng(fh)biotechnology Co., Ltd
- Shafi Gluco Chem
- Bioway (Xi'An) Organic Ingredients Co.,Ltd
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Ribus, Inc.
- Top Health Ingredients
- Hill Pharma Inc.
- NewGen Direct
- The Green Labs LLC
- Other Key Companies
ORGANIC RICE PROTEIN MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Organic Rice Protein Market, by Type
- Rice Protein Concentrates
- Rice Protein Isolates
Organic Rice Protein Market, by Application
- Sports & Energy Nutrition
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat Substitute & Extenders
Organic Rice Protein Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Organic Rice Protein Market Providers
- Organic Rice Protein Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Organic Rice Protein Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ORGANIC RICE PROTEIN MARKET STUDY