NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING MARKET: Summary
The Global Neuromorphic Computing Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 370 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 53.6%.
Neuromorphic computing is a class of artificial intelligence stimulated by the biological functioning of the human neuron which has spiking neural network. Using neuromorphic technology densely connected synthetic neurons and synapses are created which can be used in the chips to solve complicated machine learning problems. The neuromorphic computers can perform calculations more efficiently in terms of time and power consumption. This architecture has the ability to cater the demands of next-generation AI based devices.
NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
- Flourishing Demand of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is getting equipped across various domains and the innovations related to AI are also gaining momentum resulting in advancement. The architecture based on neuromorphic structure is more suitable for the advancement in the field of AI. Today’s AI based devices such as Siri and Alexa, are dependent on cloud-based computing to perform complex tasks such as responding to voice of the user. Incorporating neuromorphic technology in such smart devices may produce more efficient output. Compared to conventional CPU chips, neuromorphic chips require lesser energy to operate and gives improved output.
Hence, flourishing demand of AI can be benefitting for the growth of the neuromorphic computing market, during the forecast period.
- Complexity of the Neuromorphic Technology
Owing to the complexity of the technology current adoption of neuromorphic computing is very limited. Significant challenge is faced during defining the algorithm in the neuromorphic computers, this algorithm contains structure and dynamics of the network. In addition, setbacks are faced in the researches related to neuromorphic technology as it is very difficult to mimic the human brain flexibility and the capability to respond to unregulated stimuli on a single chip.
Hence, complexity of the neuromorphic technology can be a limiting factor for the growth of the neuromorphic computing market, during the forecast period.
Neuromorphic Computing market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on component: Hardware and Software
- Segmentation based on application: Object Classification, Trading Pattern Detection, Price Prediction, Surveillance, Vision Guided Robotics, and Others
- Segmentation based on end-users: Aerospace, Automotive, Healthcare, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Neuromorphic Computing MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the neuromorphic computing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Application, End-users, and Region
North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- IBM (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Intel Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- BrainChip Holdings Ltd.
- Clarifai, Inc.
- Applied Brain Research
- General Vision
- HRL Laboratories, LLC
- Other Key Companies
Neuromorphic Computing MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Neuromorphic Computing Market, by Component
Neuromorphic Computing Market, by Application
- Object Classification
- Trading Pattern Detection
- Price Prediction
- Vision Guided Robotics
Neuromorphic Computing Market, by End User
Neuromorphic Computing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Neuromorphic Computing Market Providers
- Neuromorphic Computing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Neuromorphic Computing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING MARKET STUDY