NETWORK TRANSFORMATION MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Network Transformation Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 232.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 61.1%.
Network Transformation offers services for businesses to enhance and update their infrastructure for information technology. It helps to enhance the business by delivering the new element in the core network, backbone network, and access network to support the digital delivery method. Moreover, it also allows for aid in cloud controlled applications and helps in delivering large amount by reducing cost and improving the work efficiency.
Hence, the enhancement of data management allows for faster processing of data by less usage of energy.
NETWORK TRANSFORMATION MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINTS
- Increasing Demand for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
The increasing demand for bring your own device (BYOD), where the enterprise is motivating the employee to bring their own device to work. These trends have increased the demand for high performing network which can incorporate a variety of applications and connect them to heterogeneous devices. Moreover, it can also help the user to empowered and engage in the growth of the business.
Hence, increasing demand for bringing your own devices leads to enhance the demand for market growth in the forecast period.
- Rising Demand in Digitalization
The rising demand in digitalization enhanced the connectivity and speed which lead to improving the market demand. Also is an important concept for the organization for improving their business technology to gain a competitive advantage. Moreover, it allows us to faster time to innovation, greater operational, and increase security. As well as it provides better efficiency for the organization's growth with the adoption of new features and technologic
Therefore, rising demand in digitalization increases the demand for the network transformation market during the forecast period.
Cybersecurity issues are growing constantly growing in complexity and volume which will hinder the market. Moreover, transformation is enhanced at the fast rate which helps to change the business operate efficiently but the increasing cyber threat and attacks are becoming more advance and sophisticated. Some of the organization is improving its staff by training. Furthermore, the technology is changing rapidly and while this provides benefits, it also makes it more difficult to keep up with security processes which are projected to be one of the key concerns of the market growth in the forecast period.
NETWORK TRANSFORMATION MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on Component: Solution and Services
- Segmentation based on Solution: Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Software-defined Networking (SDN), Centralized RAN (C-RAN), Virtualized radio access network (vRAN) and 5G Networks
- Segmentation based on Services: Network Consulting, Modernize Network Services, Network Transformation Services, Integration, Optimization Services and Wireless Infrastructure Management
- Segmentation based on Deployment Mode: On-Demand and On-premise
- Segmentation based on Enterprise Size: Small Enterprises, Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises
- Segmentation based on End-User: Manufacturing, Telecom, Transportation and Logistics, Energy and Utilities and Media and Entertainment
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis
NETWORK TRANSFORMATION MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the network transformation market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Solution, Services, Deployment Mode, Enterprise Size, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Other Key Companies
- Arista Networks, Inc.
NETWORK TRANSFORMATION MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Network Transformation Market, by Component
Network Transformation Market, by Solution
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Software-defined Networking (SDN)
- Centralized RAN (C-RAN)
- Virtualized radio access network (vRAN)
- 5G Networks
Network Transformation Market, by Services
- Network Consulting
- Modernize Network Services
- Network Transformation Services
- Optimization Services
- Wireless Infrastructure Management
Network Transformation Market, by Deployment Mode
Network Transformation Market, by Enterprise Mode
- Small Enterprises
- Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Network Transformation Market, by End-User
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
Network Transformation Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the important developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market competitor in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What is the important condition that will affect market growth worldwide during the study period?
- Who are the major players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the major players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Network Transformation Market Providers
- Network Transformation Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Network Transformation Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NETWORK TRANSFORMATION MARKET STUDY