Network Traffic Analytics Market: Summary
The Global Network Traffic Analytics Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 4.9 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.4%.
The network traffic Analytics is refers to a process of intercepting, recording as well as analyzing network traffic communication patterns for the detection and responding to security threats. Whereas, it offers comprehensive network traffic analysis for various network elements with the help of automatically collecting and correlating traffic. Also it allows to identify bottleneck in the network, which impact the quality of services for the end-users. Moreover, it often majorly on leveraging flow data for insights into bandwidth usage across the network.
Hence, it also identify bandwidth consuming applications, users, protocols, as well as the IP address groups. These may lead to growth the demand of the network traffic Analytics market in the forecast period.
Network Traffic Analytics Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Penetration of IoT and BYOD
With the increasing penetration of IoT and BYOD is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the growing demand for work from home trend is also extended the BYOD penetration at a huge rate in different sector such as education, healthcare and manufacturing. Moreover, the huge network traffic from the IoT devices is also lead to make network management and capacity more difficult. Also, these is being focused by various malicious attackers and cyber threat. To deal with these issue, the business and enterprise are adopted the network traffic analytics solution for improved services and to handle large traffic effectively.
Hence, these expansion of BYOD will also grow the market demand for traffic analytics services and solutions to manage large traffic over the wireless network. These is anticipate to boost the demand of the market in the forecast period.
- High Cost of Network Traffic Analytics Tools
One of the major key concern of the network traffic Analytics market is the high cost of network traffic analytics tools which may challenging factor for the growth of the market. Whereas, the presence of free network traffic tools also create a challenging factor for the market growth. As the free traffic tool does not provides the same performance and reliability as the paid commercial tools. However, the free tool may not contain various the key features as per the requirements.
Hence, the free network traffic solution may lead to a restraining factor for the market growth in the forecast period.
Network Traffic Analytics Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Component: Solution and Services.
- Segmentation based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-Premises
- Segmentation based on End-User: Service Providers, Enterprises and Data Center.
- Segmentation based on Enterprise Size: Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Network Traffic Analytics Market: Report Scope
The report on the network traffic Analytics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Deployment Mode, End-User, Enterprise Size, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- SolarWinds Corp (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Textron Systems
- NEC Corporation
- Dynatrace LLC
- Networks Unlimited
- Flowmon Networks a.s
- Other Key Companies
- Plixer, LLC.
- Opsview Ltd.
- ExtraHop Networks
- Nagios Enterprises, LLC
- LogRhythm, Inc
Network Traffic Analytics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Network Traffic Analytics Market, by Product
- Network Security
- Auditing Trials
- Bandwidth Monitoring
- Integration and Deployment
- Training and Support
Network Traffic Analytics Market, by Deployment Mode
Network Traffic Analytics Market, by End-User
- Service Providers
- Data Center
Network Traffic Analytics Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Network Traffic Analytics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Network Traffic Analytics Market Providers
- Network Traffic Analytics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Network Traffic Analytics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NETWORK TRAFFIC ANALYTICS MARKET STUDY