Network Automation Market: Summary
The Global Network Automation Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 68.2 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 44.6%.
The network automation is a process for using software to configure, automation, and manage network functionally. It can be used by various enterprise and services to boost its efficiency and to reduce the human error. It helps to automates different type of network from local or wide area network to a data center as well as wireless networks. Moreover, it plays a major role in software defined network, network orchestration and network virtualization to boost the automated services such as virtual load balancing.
Furthermore, the automation of network contain network mapping and network testing which may lead to growth the demand of the market.
Network Automation Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Adoption of Advanced Network Solution
The growing adoption of advanced network solution is witness to boost the network performance and network operation of the market in the forecast period. Also, it use for monitoring and managing the traffic flow on service requirement. Whereas, it helps to reduce the hardware investment, enhance productivity of the business networking functions. Also, it support in automate the business with the efficiency, speed and productivity.
Hence, the machine learning and artificial intelligence will also lead to enhance troubleshooting of the network problem by the features of real time data analysis which will lead to enhance the network automation market in the projected period.
One of the major key concern of the network automation market is the lack of awareness of the market. Also the lack of skilled professionals to manage the complex network environment may hamper the service of the market. Whereas the IT skills shortage in the areas includes network automation has a create negative effect on the adoption rate of new technologies. Hence, the awareness issues may lead hinder the growth of the market in developing countries to features and adopt the new growth.
Network Automation Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Components: Solution and Services.
- Segmentation based on Deployment: Cloud and On-Premises.
- Segmentation based on Network Framework: Physical Network, Hybrid Network and Virtual Network.
- Segmentation based on Enterprise Size: Small and Medium Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Segmentation based on End-Use: Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Consumer Goods and Retail and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Network Automation Market: Report Scope
The report on the network automation market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Components, Deployment Types, Network Framework, Enterprise Size, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Micro Focus
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- NetBrain Technologies, Inc.
- Riverbed Technology
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- VMWare Inc.
- BlueCat Networks
Network Automation Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Network Automation Market, by Component
- Network Automation Tools
- SD-WAN and Network
- Internet- based Networking
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Network Automation Market, by Deployment
Network Automation Market, by Network Framework
- Physical Network
- Hybrid Network
- Virtual Network
Network Automation Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Network Automation Market, by End-Use
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Consumer Goods and Retail
Network Automation Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Network Automation Market Providers
- Network Automation Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Network Automation Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NETWORK AUTOMATION MARKET STUDY