Network as a Service Market: Summary
The Global Network as a Service Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 66.07 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 37.8%.
The embedded SIM (Network as a Service) in communication device allows to activate network subscription services on the device without using physical SIM. The phone manufacturers are switching their traditional technology to Network as a Service for better design and create better experience to device owners. Rising usage of wearable electronics & high-end smartphones and high adoption of IoT technology will expected to drive the market during the forecast period. However, lack of technology awareness will hinder the market growth during growth period.
Network As A Service Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Increasing Infrastructure of New Data Centers
Data center is a physical facility that organization use to manage their critical data and applications. The design of data center is based on storage resources and network computing that enables delivery of shared applications and data. The modern data center infrastructure is very different from traditional on-premises physical servers to virtual networks that support applications and workloads across pools of physical infrastructure and into a multi-cloud environment. Increasing need for data security and to support different applications such as email & file sharing, productivity applications, customer relationship management (CRM), Enterprise resource planning & databases, big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual desktops, and collaborative services. Hence, modern data center infrastructure will drive the networking market during forecast period.
- Replacement of Traditional Approaches by SDN and NFV-Based Solutions
Traditional networking is work with fixed-function network devices such as router or switch. These devices have each of different functions that operate well together. The functionality of traditional networking is highly implemented in dedicated hardware such as ASIC. Hence, some hardware networking limitations will occur. However, SDN make networking-as-a-service services more prevalent, so that it can be sold as enterprise network services. The virtualization enables the capability to share, market, or sell on any platform whether its networking, business applications, cloud infrastructure.
Network As A Service Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: LAN and WAN
- Segmentation based on component: Bandwidth on Demand (BOD), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Data Center, WAN Connection, and Others
- Segmentation based on end use industry: BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Transportation, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Network As A Service Market: Report Scope
The report on the network as a service market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Component, End Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- TE Connectivity (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- NEC Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- ALE International
- Ciena Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
- ARYAKA NETWORKS, INC.
- DXC Technology Company
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- GTT Communications, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Network As A Service Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Network as a Service Market, by Application
- Connected Cars
Network as a Service Market, by End Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Transportation & Logistics
- Others (Energy & Utilities)
Network as a Service Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Network as a Service Market Providers
- Network as a Service Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Network as a Service Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Network as a Service MARKET STUDY