NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market: Summary
The Global Narrow Band IoT Chipset Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 3.97 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 47.6%.
NarrowBand-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) standard is based on low power wide area (LPWA) technology made for enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. NB-IoT significantly improves the system capacity, power consumption of user devices, and spectrum efficiency, especially in deep coverage. New physical layer channels and signals are designed to meet the demanding requirement of extended coverage such as deep indoors and rural area.
This technology is supported by all the major mobile equipment, chipset, and module manufacturers. This standard can co-exist with 2G, 3G, and 4G network. In some cases, it is also support for user identity confidentiality, entity authentication, confidentiality, data integrity, and mobile equipment identification.
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market: Driver & Opportunity
- Increasing Investment by Global Players in NB-IoT
NB-IOT can overcomes the defects such as poor reliability and poor security, with all the advantages like wide area ubiquitous coverage, fast upgrade of existing network, low-power consumption guaranteeing ten years’ battery life, high coupling, low cost terminal, plug and play, high reliability and high carrier-class network security, and unified business platform management. Hence, the global players such as Huawei, SAMSUNG, Vodafone, MediaTek, and many others. These players are investing heavily in this market to restrict others players to capture this attractive market and hence it is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Investment in Smart Cities by Developing Countries
With the deployment on 5G, NB-IoT is expected to build a good market in developed countries. Moreover, the advantages such as low power consumption, cost efficient, and wide-range of coverage, this LPWA technology is making economies to invest in the IoT industry. This technology is connecting virtually everywhere which directly impact positively on growing smart city developments and smart building market in developing countries during projected years.
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on deployment: Standalone, In-Band, and Guard-Band
- Segmentation based on application: Trackers, Smart Streetlights, Smart Parking, Smart Meters, Smart Appliances, Wearable Devices, Alarms & Detectors, Pipeline Management, Industrial Asset Management, Patient Monitoring, Home & Building Automation, and Others
- Segmentation based on component: Hardware, Software, and Services
- Segmentation based on end use industry: Healthcare, Automotive & Logistics, Energy & Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, Safety & Security, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market: Report Scope
The report on the narrowband IoT chipset market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment, Application, Component, End Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Nordic Semiconductor
- MediaTek Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Altair Semiconductor
- CommSolid GmbH
- RIOT MICRO
- Sierra Wireless
- Thales Group
- Vodafone Limited
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- ZTE Corporation
- Xiamen CHEERZING IoT Technology Co., Ltd
- Other Key Companies
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market, by Deployment
- Guard Band
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market, by Application
- Smart Streetlights
- Smart Parking
- Smart Meters
- Smart Appliances
- Wearable Devices
- Alarms & Detectors
- Pipeline Management
- Industrial Asset Management
- Patient Monitoring
- Home & Building Automation
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market, by Component
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market, by End Use Industry
- Automotive & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
- Consumer Electronics
- Safety & Security
NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market Providers
- NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of NarrowBand IoT Chipset Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NARROW BAND IOT CHIPSET MARKET STUDY