NANOSCALE METAL OXIDES MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Nanoscale Metal Oxides Market is expected to register a CAGR of 10.5%, reaching a value of around USD 11.3 billion by the end of 2027.
Nanoscale metal oxides are complex chemical compounds and are manufactured from metal oxides using a different process, the most common one being the sol-gel process. These metal oxides are used in the production of cement, inks, plastics, and rubbers. In addition to this, it is used as a catalyst and stabilizer for the chemical manufacturing industry. Growing end-use industries across the globe is a key driver of the global nanoscale metal oxides market.
NANOSCALE METAL OXIDES MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINTS
- Use in Fabrication of Microelectronic Circuits, Sensors, Piezoelectric Devices, Fuel Cells, etc.
Extensive use of nanoscale metal oxides in the fabrication of electronics & optics components such as microelectronic circuits, sensors, piezoelectric devices, fuel cells, and others is a key driver of the global nanoscale metal oxides market.
High production and sales of electronics due to the high disposable income and luxurious lifestyle of the consumers. With the technological advancements in electronics sectors such as voice recognition and artificial intelligence, demand for electronic devices such as wearables, smart speakers, home automation, etc. are expected to increase, which will have a positive influence on the nanoscale metal oxides market.
- Growing Demand from the Medical Industry
Nanoscale metal oxides have catalytic properties, high surface area, good mechanical stability, and biocompatible, therefore, these can be used in biomedical therapeutics, bio-imaging, and bio-sensing.
Recent technological advancements in medical science including drug delivery systems, gas sensors and increased accuracy in medical diagnosis, drive the use of nanoscale metal oxides in the medical industry. Nanotechnology offers benefits in treating chronic human diseases by site-specific, and target-oriented delivery of precise medicines. Some applications of nano-based medicine include chemotherapeutic agents, biological agents, immunotherapeutic agents, and others.
Furthermore, these are used in personal care products such as sunscreen, skin creams, lotions, etc. Sunscreen that uses zinc oxide nanoparticles block ultraviolet rays while minimizing the white coating on the skin.
Thus, the use of nanotechnology in the medical industry is likely to propel the demand for nanoscale metal oxides market.
- Adverse Health Effects of Nanoparticles
Nanoparticles are small in size and can be inhaled easily. The effects of inhaled nanoparticles in the body include lung inflammation and heart problems. Studies in humans show that breathing in diesel soot causes a general inflammatory response and alters the system that regulates the involuntary functions in the cardiovascular system, such as control of heart rate. Additionally, these particles are toxic to some types of cells, such as skin, bone, brain and liver cells.
Thus, the adverse health effects of nanoparticles are a key restraining factor for the market growth.
NANOSCALE METAL OXIDES MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on product: Alumina, Iron Oxide, Titanium Oxide, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Cerium Oxide, and Others.
- Segmentation based on application: Electronics & Optics, Medical & Personal Care, Paints & Coatings, Energy, Printing Inks, Transportation, Construction, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
NANOSCALE METAL OXIDES MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the nanoscale metal oxides market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Product and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation (US) (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- American Elements (US)
- SHOWA DENKO K.K. (Japan)
- SkySpring Nanomaterials, Inc. (US)
- Advanced Nano Products Co.,Ltd (South Korea)
- Nanoshel LLC (US)
- Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc. (US)
- US Research Nanomaterials, Inc. (US)
- Hongwu International Group Ltd (China)
- NYACOL® Nano Technologies Inc. (US)
- Meliorum Technologies, Inc. (US)
- Other Key Companies
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- Nano Labs (India)
- TEKNA (Canada)
- Ocean NanoTech (US)
NANOSCALE METAL OXIDES MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Nanoscale Metal Oxides Market, by Product
- Iron Oxide
- Titanium Oxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Cerium Oxide
Nanoscale Metal Oxides Market, by Application
- Electronics & Optics
- Medical & Personal Care
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
Nanoscale Metal Oxides Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Nanoscale Metal Oxides Market Providers
- Nanoscale Metal Oxides Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Nanoscale Metal Oxides Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NANOSCALE METAL OXIDES MARKET STUDY