MOTION SENSOR MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Motion Sensor Market is projected to reach around USD 11.7 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.5%.
A motion sensor, also known as motion detector is a device that is designed to detect and measure the motion or movements. Motion sensors are normally used in business and home security applications, but they are also used in smartphones, gaming consoles, and virtual reality systems. Motion sensors consists of three major components: a sensor unit, an embedded computer, and mechanical components. Motion sensors are can be customized as per applications for providing performance outputs. There are mainly two types of motion sensors: active sensors and passive sensors. Active sensors consist of transmitters and receiver. This type of sensor detects motion by measuring changes in the amount of sound or radiation reflecting back into the receiver. Moreover, a passive motion sensor does not have a transmitter. Instead of measuring a constant reflection, the sensor detects motion based on a perceived increase of radiation in its environment. Increasing consumer electronics market and increasing adoption of robotics in industrial automation are expected to drive the motion sensor market during the forecast period.
MOTION SENSOR MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINT
- Rising Demand of Smartphones and Other Consumer Electronics Devices
In past ten years, accelerometer, gyroscope, and many other motion sensors are used widely in smartphone and consumer electronic devices. Increasing demand for navigation, text scroll, gaming control, image stability, and shock detection, accelerometer are used widely in smartphones. Due to rapid technological changes, motion sensors are providing various services to manufacturers for launching new products with latest technology. Moreover, manufacturers use gyroscope for angular velocity, angle sensing, and control mechanisms. Magnetometers are currently used in various consumer electronic devices for indoor and outdoor navigation and head movement tracking. Hence, with the use of motion sensors, manufacturers can add various features in consumer electronic devices to provide latest technology devices to customer and hence, it is expected to drive the motion sensor market during the projected years.
- Growing Motion Gaming Industry
Motion gaming systems sometimes called as motion-controlled gaming system, is one that allow players to interact with the system through body movements. Input is usually through a combination of spoken commands, natural real-world actions and gesture recognition. Increasing developments in augmented reality & virtual reality and wireless technologies, the motion gaming market will have expected to create more and more opportunities for motion sensor industry during next five years.
MOTION SENSOR MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- By Type: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, and Others
- By Technology: PIR, Ultrasonic, Microwave, Tomographic, Combined Type, and Others
- By Applications: Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, Gaming, Media & Entertainment, and Others
- Based on Region Covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
MOTION SENSOR MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the motion sensor market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Type, Technology, and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Honeywell International Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Panasonic Corporation
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- ROHM CO., LTD.
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- NXP Semiconductors.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- MEMSIC, Inc.
- KIONIX, Inc.
- Safran Colibrys SA
- FIBAR GROUP S.A.
- TDK Corporation
- Other Key Companies
MOTION SENSOR MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Motion Sensor Market, by Type
Motion Sensor Market, by Technology
- Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR)
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Microwave Sensor
- Tomographic Sensor
- Combined Type
- Others (Area Reflective Sensor)
Motion Sensor Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial, Residential, and Commercial
- Aerospace & Defense
- Gaming, Media, and Entertainment
Motion Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the world?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario globally?
- Motion Sensor Market Providers
- Motion Sensor Market Solution and Services Suppliers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Motion Sensor Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MOTION SENSOR MARKET STUDY