MOBILE AUGMENTED REALITY MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Mobile Augmented Reality Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 78.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 47%.
Mobile augmented reality is a type of mobile application which helps to deliver the real time base services to the user. Also it has the ability to use for location-based service which will support for geographical position of the device. It is one of the major explosive growing platform for the AR application. Moreover, it advance the feature for hardware, includes smartphones and tablets.
Hence, the devices which support the AR technology are becoming less expensive, more upgraded and advance with fast pace.
MOBILE AUGMENTED REALITY MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Enhancement of Location-Based Services
The enhancement of location based services, will advance the devices with system positioning services and phone sensor and Generalized System of Preferences (GSP). Whereas, the game application such as Pokémon GO is use the location-based augmented reality mobile games for the advance features. In Retail sector, location-based services are used to find the geo positioning technologies to improve the marketing and brand awareness.
Furthermore, the travel, education and entrainment industries are also adopting these technologies for the development and transformation of the sector.
- Increased Growth in Mobile Devices
Due to the growing popularity of mobile devices worldwide, the use of AR technology in mobile devices is growing rapidly. Increasing use of devices with the new emerging technologies which includes software application will led to grow the AR devices. Also the mobile application evolution with the technology where the user has the ability to see virtual image in the real context. It can help the user to develop the better understanding with the advance learning skills.
Hence, with the rapid evolution of mobile device and smart phones create a new experience will advance the experiences for the user.
- Technological and Environmental Limitation
The key constraints on mobile augmented reality applications is the resources on the most devices are limited. Also by including some head based device or display there is often a specific view and limited resolutions which create a challenge for the market. However environment conditions may also create a problem for the end user will experience the applications.
Hence, technological and environmental limitation in the mobile augmented reality market can hinder the growth of the market in the forecast period.
MOBILE AUGMENTED REALITY MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on Type: Marker-Based Augmented Reality, Marker-less Augmented Reality and Superimposition Based Augmented Reality.
- Segmentation based on Offering: Software and Hardware
- Segmentation based on Device Type: Head up displays (HUD), Holographic displays, Smart glasses and Handheld AR.
- Segmentation based on Application: Retail, Healthcare, Entertainment Applications, Manufacturing, Education and training, Travel and Tourism and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
MOBILE AUGMENTED REALITY MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the mobile augmented reality market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Offering, Device Types, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Google (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- PTC Inc.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Wikitude GmbH
- Magic Leap, Inc.
- Vuzix Corporation
- Zugara, Inc.
- Blippar Ltd
- Other Key Companies
- MAXST Co., Ltd.
- Atheer, Inc.
- Pristine Inc.
- Inglobe Technologies
MOBILE AUGMENTED REALITY MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Mobile Augmented Reality Market, by Type
- Marker-Based Augmented Reality
- Marker-less Augmented Reality
- Superimposition Based Augmented Reality
Mobile Augmented Reality Market, by Offering
Mobile Augmented Reality Market, by Device Types
- Head up displays (HUD)
- Holographic displays
- Smart glasses
- Handheld AR
Mobile Augmented Reality Market, by Application
- Entertainment Applications
- Education and training
- Travel and Tourism
Mobile Augmented Reality Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Mobile Augmented Reality Market Providers
- Mobile Augmented Reality Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Mobile Augmented Reality Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MOBILE AUGMENTED REALITY MARKET STUDY