Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market: Summary
The Global Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market is estimated to reach USD 16.1 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 28.3 %.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a machine which has capability of problem solving, critical thinking, reasoning and other such attributes based on data captured. This data becomes a training platform for the AI machine. For further decision making process, this past data can be utilize for solving the technical problems.AI is a rapidly evolving technology and mobile artificial intelligence is one such evolution. Mobile artificial intelligence helps in a making smart devices cleverer by providing advanced hardware and software for better decision making and efficient operation of devices. Mobile artificial intelligence is created for better end user functioning and surrounding through on-device processing and reshaping the user experiences.
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Demand of AI in Diversified Applications
With the help of emerging technologies, AI and smart devices is operated more efficiently, fast, and smoothly in every domain than before. AI may become potential competitive advantage across most of the domains and economy. Increasing demand for AI based processors in mobile devices is also fueling the growth of AI during the forecast period.
- High Initial and Maintenance Cost
The cost of mobile artificial intelligence is high compared to existing hardware and software. Advanced set of components is required for mobile AI. However, it consists of complex operations procedures which may require more cost as compare with traditional methodology. Also these advance components require maintenance and installation cost which can be add more cost to the manufacturer. Hence, this factor will be restraining the market growth.
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market: Key Segments
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global Mobile artificial intelligence market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by tactful feedbacks.
- Segmentation by Component comprises of: Hardware, Software and Services
- Segmentation by Process Technology comprises of: 28 nm, 7nm, 5nm and Others
- Segmentation by Application comprises of: Smartphone, Industrial Internet of Things, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR and
- Regional segmentation covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market: Report Scope
The report on the Mobile artificial intelligence market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2019-2024 (2019 estimated year, forecasted up to 2024)
Value (USD Million)
Components, Process Technology, Application and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South Africa and North America
Key Companies Covered
- QUALCOMM, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Intel Corporation
- Alphabet Inc. (Google)
- Facebook, Inc.
- com, Inc.
- MediaTek Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Imagimob AB
- Other Key Companies
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Mobile artificial intelligence market, by Components
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Field-programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
- Application-specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
- Tensor Processing Unit (TPU)
Mobile artificial intelligence market, by Process Technology
Mobile artificial intelligence market, by Application
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Mobile artificial intelligence market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market Providers
- Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Mobile artificial intelligence Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MOBILE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Increasing Demand of AI in Diversified Applications
4.3.1 High Initial and Maintenance Cost
4.4.1. Emergence of Edge Computing
4.5.1. Requirement of High Computational Power
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GLOBAL MOBILE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
188.8.131.52 Central Processing Unit (CPU)
184.108.40.206 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
220.127.116.11 Field-programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
18.104.22.168 Application-specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
22.214.171.124 Tensor Processing Unit (TPU)
6.3.1 Software Tools
7 GLOBAL MOBILE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MARKET BY PROCESS TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
7.2 28 nm
8 GLOBAL MOBILE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
8.3 Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
9 GLOBAL MOBILE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
9.1 North America
9.2.6 Rest of Europe
9.3.5 South Korea
9.3.8 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.4.1 Saudi Arabia
9.4.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.3 Rest of South
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 QUALCOMM, Inc.
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.3 Intel Corporation
11.4 Alphabet Inc. (Google)
11.5 Facebook, Inc.
11.6 Amazon.com, Inc.
11.7 MediaTek Inc.
11.8 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
11.10 Imagimob AB
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY