MILITARY RADARS MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Military Radars Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 14.2 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.9%.
Radar is an electromagnetic system which is used to detect the location and distance of an object. It is also used to detect devices such as radio waves to determine the speed, altitude, and direction of objects. Moreover, radar is a very important tool for the military as it is being used to detect aircraft, vehicles, and missiles. It is highly specialized designed for highly mobile and for easy transport by air as well as the ground.
MILITARY RADARS MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Increasing Demand for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Radar
The increasing demand for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) radar can benefit military protection as well as for civil protection which is projected to enhance the market growth. The radar-based system is able to detect and locate both fixed wing as well as rotorcraft UAVs. Moreover, it can be installed in a fixed location to provide permanent or semi-permanent protection or it can also be mounted on a for mobile usage. It can also be used to detect and locate the unauthorized or unsafe use of UAVs in controlled airspace or potentially dangerous situations.
Hence, with the increasing demand for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) radar is anticipated to increase the demand of the market in the forecast period.
- Enhancing Passive Radar Capabilities
The enhancing passive radar capabilities are anticipated to use in modern battlefield higher altitudes which will lead to enhance the market growth. It has the ability to detect low observable targets which includes stealth aircraft. Moreover, it cannot be detected by the thermal signatures which may improve the efficiency and security of the market. Furthermore, it is very easy to set up and as it does not operate in their own frequency band so there will be no requirement for frequency allocation before using them.
Therefore, enhancing passive radar capabilities to rising the demand of the military radars market during the forecast period.
The budget limitation in the field of the military may hamper the growth of the market. The military radars required huge funding for the growth and development of the market. It has integrated with many different types of system which includes command and control systems, and fire control system. Moreover, the maintenance cost of the equipment also required a huge investment as they are very expensive. Therefore, the budget limitation is projected to restraints the development and deployment of the system in the forecast period.
MILITARY RADARS MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Based on Type: Simple Pulse Radar, Moving-Target Indication (MTI) Radar, High-Range Resolution Radar, Tracking Radar, Electronically Scanned Phased-Array Radar, Precipitation Radar, Cloud Profile Radar, Scatterometer and Others
- Based on Dimension: 2D Radar, 3D Radar and 4D Radar
- Based on Frequency Bands: L-band, C-band, X-band, Ku-band and Ka-band
- Based on Range: Short Range, Medium Range and Long Range
- Based on Platform: Airborne Radars, Land Radar, Space Radars and Naval and Coastal Radars
- Based on Application: Air Defense, Ground Surveillance, Military Air Traffic Control, Navigation, Tracking and Fire Control Radars
- Based on End-User: Military, Air Force and Navy
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
MILITARY RADARS MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the military radars market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Dimension, Frequency Bands, Range, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Raytheon Company
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Saab AB
- Thales Group
- BAE Systems
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- ASELSAN A.Ş.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- Griffon Corporation Inc.
MILITARY RADARS MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Military Radars Market, by Type
- Simple Pulse Radar
- Moving-Target Indication (MTI) Radar
- High-Range Resolution Radar
- Tracking Radar
- Electronically Scanned Phased-Array Radar
- Precipitation Radar
- Cloud Profile Radar
Military Radars Market, by Dimension
- 2D Radar
- 3D Radar
- 4D Radar
Military Radars Market, by Frequency Bands
Military Radars Market, by Range
- Short Range
- Medium Range
- Long Range
Military Radars Market, by Platform
- Airborne Radars
- Land Radar
- Space Radars
- Naval and Coastal Radars
Military Radars Market, by Application
- Air Defense
- Ground Surveillance
- Military Air Traffic Control
- Fire Control Radars
Military Radars Market, by End-User
- Aerial Based
Military Radars Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the important developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market competitor in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What is the important condition that will affect market growth worldwide during the study period?
- Who are the major players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the major players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Military Radars Market Providers
- Military Radars Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Military Radars Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MILITARY RADARS MARKET STUDY