Military Navigation Market: Summary
The Global Military Navigation Market is estimated to reach USD 14.6 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 6%.
Navigation is defined as the procedure of precisely determining position of someone and plan up the route to reach. It is practised in the field of military to navigate enemy resources to plan attack strategies and to attain precise location of their own units. The navigation system is used to plan and trace the movement of the fleet accompanied by the armed troops and to perform search & rescue operations of soldiers in less time. The system is very useful in night missions and is used by military in land navigation, aviation navigation, and maritime navigation.
Military Navigation Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rising Geopolitical Conflicts
Political instability can be noticed across the globe rising geopolitical instability, regional conflicts, and uncertainty. The world is into a distressing geopolitical phase, which is multiconceptual in nature creating military tensions between the countries. Such conditions can surge the demand for the military navigation system across the globe. The nations are trying to sustain in this phase and spending on the military equipment procurement remarkably. The defence industry can be benefitted from this situation as huge investments are made as a reaction to this geopolitical conflict.
Thus, rising geopolitical conflicts may contribute in the growth of the military navigation market, during the forecast period.
- Poor Accuracy of Inertial Navigation Systems
The inertial navigation system is autonomous in nature, which make it useful in degraded condition such as in tunnel and underwater. However, when the system is used for longer time, the navigation error increases which results in long-term poor accuracy of the whole system. In addition to this, the problem related to heat dissipation is also observed in this system with time. Developing more accurate system, which does not dissipates heat and takes less alignment time can be helpful to the manufacturers.
Thus, poor accuracy of inertial navigation systems may be a challenging factor for the growth of the military navigation Market, during the forecast period.
Military Navigation Market: Key Segments
- Based on offering segmentation comprises of: Hardware, Software, and
- Based on function segmentation comprises of: Guidance, Command and Control, Weapons Targeting, Positioning, Precision Targeting, Geo-Surveying and
- Based on application segmentation comprises of: Unmanned Air and Ground Vehicles, Missiles, Defence Helicopters, Defence Aircrafts, Rockets, Submarines, and
- Based on region segmentation comprises of: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa, with individual country-level analysis.
Military Navigation Market: Report Scope
The report on the military navigation market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Offering, Function, Application and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America and North America
Key Companies Covered
- Safran (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Collins Aerospace
- Cobham Limited
- Thales Group
- Honeywell International Inc.
- EMCORE Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Moog Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Other Key Companies
Military Navigation Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Military Navigation Market, by Offering
Military Navigation Market, by Function
- Command and Control
- Weapons Targeting
- Precision Targeting
Military Navigation Market, by Application
- Unmanned Air and Ground Vehicles
- Defence Helicopters
- Defence Aircrafts
Military Navigation Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the major developments influencing the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Whom are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Military Navigation Market Providers
- Military Navigation Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Military Navigation Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MILITARY NAVIGATION MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Rising Geopolitical Conflicts
4.3.1. Augmented GPS Navigation
4.4.1. Poor Accuracy of Inertial Navigation Systems
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GLOBAL MILITARY NAVIGATION MARKET BY OFFERING, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
7 GLOBAL MILITARY NAVIGATION MARKET BY FUNCTION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
7.3 Command and Control
7.4 Weapons Targeting
7.6 Precision Targeting
8 GLOBAL MILITARY NAVIGATION MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
8.2 Unmanned Air and Ground Vehicles
8.4 Defense Helicopters
8.5 Defense Aircrafts
9 GLOBAL MILITARY NAVIGATION MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
9.1 North America
9.2.5 Rest of Europe
9.3.4 South Korea
9.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.4.1 Saudi Arabia
9.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.3 Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
11.3 Collins Aerospace
11.4 Cobham Limited
11.5 Thales Group
11.6 Honeywell International Inc.
11.7 EMCORE Corporation
11.8 Raytheon Company
11.9 Moog Inc.
11.10 Garmin Ltd.
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY