Military Lighting Market: Summary
The Global Military lighting Market is estimated to reach USD 693.8 Million in 2024 at a CAGR of 5.8%. The growing demand for more efficient lighting solution, higher demand for dimming lighting, and increasing demand for aircrafts from the emerging and developed nations are expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, ongoing demand for the cost effective LED lights is further pushing the growth of this market higher. On the contrary side, the higher cost of installation associated with the military lightings is likely to hinder the market growth.
Military lighting is referred as the lighting or illumination solutions that are designed in order to cater the need in the military areas and meets the specific standards set by the regulatory authorities. These military lightings provide the illumination, which are needed for the ground military, airborne, and naval or sea military application. These can also be used in the military vehicles, which are used in robust and critical envirnoments.
Some key players of the market Oxley group, Avlite System, Ward Leonard CT LLC, Baja Designs, Inc., Collins Aerospace, Astronics Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Cobham Plc, Luminator Technology Group and Zodiac Aerospace among others.
Military Lighting Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global military lighting market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into IR lights, UV flashlights, solar lights, and High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting systems and others. By application type, the market is segmented into ground, airborne, and naval.
Military Lighting Market: Report Scope
The report on this market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2019-2024 (2019 estimated year, forecasted up to 2024)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Technology, Application
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
· Oxley group (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
· Avlite System
· Ward Leonard CT LLC
· Baja Designs, Inc.
· Collins Aerospace
· Astronics Corporation
· Honeywell International Inc.
· Cobham Plc
· Luminator Technology Group
· Zodiac Aerospace
Military Lighting Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Military Lighting Market, by Type
- IR lights
- UV flashlights
- Solar lights
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting systems
Military Lighting Market, by Application
- Military Base Lightings and Light Poles
- Tactical Communications Centers
- Military Airport, Runways and Parking Lots
- UAV Control Stations
- Vehicles Lighting
- Aircraft Interior Lights
- Aircraft Exterior Lights
Military Lighting Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of World
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the global market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
- Military Lighting Market Providers
- Military Lighting Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors, and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Military Lighting Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MILITARY LIGHTING MARKET STUDY