Military Communication Market: Summary
The global military communication market is estimated to reach USD 30.3 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 3.18%. Increasing IED detecting capabilities reducing human risk, growing efficiency of thermal control vests and cryocooler technology, continuously improvements in construction and cost reduction, and rising technology for detection, tracking and defeat of drones are expected to drive the military communication market during next five years. However, limited mobile broadband services on a global basis act as a restrain to the market during the forecast period. Increasing use of advanced fighter aircraft, advancing smart technology for fully integrated artillery solutions is identified as an opportunity for military communication market.
Military communication is refer to various communication which are use in all military platform.The communication system are construct to completely fulfill secure and logical data communication use of land, air, naval and space platform.It help to transfer of information from reconnaissance and to the other units.
Some key players in military communication ASELSAN A.Ş., BAE Systems, Cobham plc, Elbit Systems Ltd.,, General Dynamics Corporation, Harris Corporation, Inmarsat Global Limited, Iridium Communications Inc., KONGSBERG, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., and SYSTEMATIC among other.
Military Communication Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global military communication market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into military phones, military broadband multimode radiolink, modems/converters/routers, intercom unit, remote control unit & system and identification devices. By technology type the military communication market is segmented into future combat air system, optical display & targeting, electronic waveform and sensor system. By application the market is segmented into air, land, naval and space.
Military Communication Market: Report Scope
The report on the military communication market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2019-2024 (2019 estimated year, forecasted up to 2024)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Technology, Application
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
- ASELSAN A.Ş. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BAE Systems
- Cobham plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.,
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Inmarsat Global Limited
- Iridium Communications Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Military Communication Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Military Communication Market, by Type
- Military Phones
- Military Broadband Multimode Radiolink
- Intercom Unit
- Remote Control Unit & System
- Identification Devices
- Data Link System
- Missile Data Link System
- Tactical Data Link System
- Narrow Band Networking Radio Waveform
- Wide Band Networking Radio Waveform
Military Communication Market, by Application
- Weapon System
- Air Defense System
- Navigation System
- Ground Based Rader
- Force Protection
- Naval Radars
- Defense System
- Communication Satellites
- Observation Satellites
- Ground Control Station
Military Communication Market by, Technology
- Future Combat Air System
- Optical Display & Targeting
- Electronic Waveform
- Sensor System
Military Communication Market by, Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the global market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
- Military Communication Market providers
- Military Communication Market solution and services suppliers, distributors, and dealers
- End-users of varied segments of Military Communication Market
- Government bodies and intellectual institutions
- Associations and industrial organizations
- Research & consulting service providers
- Research & development organizations
Investment banks & private equity firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MILITARY COMMUNICATION MARKET STUDY