Military Antenna Market: Summary
The Global Military Antenna Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 5.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.5%.
An antennas is refer to a device, which helps to receive and transmits electrical signal. Whereas, the military antennas is being used in military aircraft, naval vessels, armored vehicles, as well as in the aircraft to provide enhance surveillance and accurate tracking. Moreover, in the military, microwave antennas help to manage various forms of line-of-sight communication. Also, with the rising security concern as well as the development of the military equipment and advancement in technological growth for the battle equipment, lead to boost the demand of the high frequency military aircraft in defense and military sector.
Hence, the military antennas help to provide an accurate tracking, security & surveillance, ground mapping, for the security of military system.
Military Antenna Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Growing in Terrorist Activities
With the growing in terrorist activities is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the government across the different countries is rising their defense budgets as well as developing and modernizing the defense sector. According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, in 2019 the global military expenditure has been increased more than 3% as compare to 2018.
Hence, the increasing in the terrorist activities on the borders have lead the government of the countries such as China and India to boost their security as well as tracking capabilities. Moreover, the India is excepted to invest more than 100 Billion in the coming 5 to 7 years to enhance the armed force as well as to improve its combat capabilities. These will lead to fuel the growth of the military antenna market in the forecast period.
- Heavy Cost Associate with R&D of Military Antenna
One of the major key concern of the market is AI market is the heavy cost associate with R&D of military antenna which may hamper the market growth. Whereas, with the growing technological advancement in the field of defense equipment, where the antenna also need to be develop for its compatibility with other equipment. Moreover, the heavy cost associated by research and development of the technology in antenna due to the complexity and development of antenna.
Hence, the integration, development and maintenance of the system also lead to create heavy cost of investment. These is one of the major factor which may slow down the growth of the market in the projected period.
Military Antenna Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Type: Dipole Antennas, Loop Antennas, Array Antennas, Aperture Antennas and Travelling Wave Antennas.
- Segmentation based on Frequency Band: High Frequency, Very High Frequency, Ultra-High Frequency, Super High Frequency, and Extremely High Frequency.
- Segmentation based on Platform: Airborne, Marine and Ground.
- Segmentation based on Application: Communication, Surveillance, SATCOM, Electronic Warfare and Telemetric.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Military Antenna Market: Report Scope
The report on the military antenna market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Frequency Band, Platform, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- MTI Wireless Edge Limited
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Cobham Limited
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Comrod Communication AS
- TERMA Group
- Antenna Products Corporation
- Other Key Companies
- Barker & Williamson
- Alaris Antennas
Military Antenna Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Military Antenna Market, by Type
- Dipole Antennas
- Loop Antennas
- Array Antennas
- Aperture Antennas
- Travelling Wave Antennas
Military Antenna Market, by Frequency Band
- High Frequency
- Very High Frequency
- Ultra-High Frequency
- Super High Frequency
- Extremely High Frequency
Military Antenna Market, by Platform
Military Antenna Market, by Application
- Electronic Warfare
Military Antenna Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Military Antenna Market Providers
- Military Antenna Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Military Antenna Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MILITARY ANTENNA MARKET STUDY