MICROWAVE DEVICES MARKET: Summary
The Global Microwave Devices Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 10.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.6%.
Microwave devices are subtype of electronic devices that are used for wireless transmission of signals such as transistors and diodes. It is also known as micro kilowaves which have a relatively shorter wavelength than radio waves. Moreover, microwave devices provide both extremely high frequency and ultra-high frequency to perform various electronic applications. Furthermore, the devices are used as radar signals, navigation, satellite communications, and smartphones. These devices are also used in the household application as well as for medical treatments.
MICROWAVE DEVICES MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
- Rising Demand for Miniaturization
Rise demand for miniaturization is one of the key drivers for the microwave devices market. It is used to improve the performance as well as the operation efficiency of the devices. However, it miniaturizes the dimension of the microwave circuit at the given frequency. Also, many technologies have been followed for the miniaturized device that enables both thicknesses as well as the lateral for the structure. Moreover, these devices created new growth by enhancing its application faster in the advancement of modern communication technology.
- Increased Growth for Communication Technology
The need for point to point communication results in increasing demand for microwave devices in the market. Increasing growth for the communication technology anticipated to use for satellite communication as well as in deep radio communications. Moreover, the small wavelength allows the suitable sized of antennas to connect in a narrow beam that can directly point from the antenna. Furthermore, this technology helps to rise in demand for military communication as well as in telecommunication which is some factor that influences the market growth in the forecast period.
These are some trends which are expected to boost the market with the adoption of communication technology in the projected years.
- High Cost of Equipment and Installation
Volatility in the prices of these materials is a challenging factor likely to hamper the market growth during the projected period. The waveguide runs in the microwave antennas which is at the outer part of the transmitter required a high maintenance and installation cost. However, the microwave processing equipment and installation are expensive which many hinder the growth of the market.
Microwave Devices market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on Frequency Type: Ka-band, L-band, S-band, C-band, X-band, and Ku-band
- Segmentation based on Type: Passive Microwave Components and Active Microwave Components
- Segmentation based on Application: Space, Defence, and Commercial
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Microwave Devices MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the microwave devices market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Frequency Type, Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY Companies Covered
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Thales Group
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Qorvo, Inc.
- Communications & Power Industries LLC
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Microwave Devices MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Microwave Devices Market, by Frequency Type
Microwave Devices Market, by Type
- Passive Microwave Components
- DC Blocks
- Waveguide Products
- Active Microwave Components
- Converter Modules
- Fiber Optic Links
- Electromechanical Switches
Microwave Devices Market, by Application
Microwave Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market competitor in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What is the prominent condition that will affect market growth worldwide during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Microwave Devices Market Providers
- Microwave Devices Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Microwave Devices Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MICROWAVE DEVICES MARKET STUDY