Microencapsulated Pesticides Market: Summary
The Global Microencapsulated Pesticides Market is projected to reach USD 817.22 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of over 9.0%.
Microencapsulated pesticides are the chemical compounds containing the active ingredient is entrapped or covered within the protecting layer made of polymers, starch, and other materials. Microencapsulation of pesticides possesses advantages such as high shelf stability of bioactive unstable compounds, conversion of liquid active compounds in solid form, segregating reactive compounds from each other, environmental protection with benefits with handling toxic materials. Encapsulation of the pesticides also allows precise control over the release of active ingredient on the plant surface, for efficient pest control. Owing to these benefits, it is widely used in pest controlling across lawns, turfs, forestry, and agricultural land.
Microencapsulated Pesticides Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Ongoing Advancement in Integrated Pest Management
Globally, the pest is the prime concern of the farmers and are responsible for making a major loss in agricultural yield. Integrated pest management is the process for managing pests for the protection of the agricultural produce. It offers effective and environmentally safe pest management with least hazards to the population. Encapsulation offers a covering to the active ingredient, which was otherwise hazardous and toxic for the environment and humans, is driving the demand for microencapsulation. Introduction of innovative insect control strategies through combining biological, cultural, physical, and chemical for reduction of pests, is further fueling the growth of this market
- Eco-friendly Alternative to Conventional Integrated Pest Management
Pesticide has emerged as the helping hand for minimizing the growth of weeds, insects, rodents, etc., responsible for hampering the overall product yield. Over the time, studies revealed that toxic and harmful chemical infused pesticides are also impacting the soil and crop productivity. Growing global concerns to protect arable land to boost agricultural yield is creating need for better alternative pest controlling. The encapsulated pesticides are used, which are an environmental friendly alternative to pesticides as these covers the active ingredient and prevent reaction of the reactive compounds. Thus, it leads to precise and effective pest controlling. Owing to this, the demand for microencapsulated pesticides is expected to upsurge in the years to follow.
- High Cost of Microencapsulated Pesticides
The growth of the microencapsulated pesticides is expected to hinder owing to the high cost associated with the encapsulation of the pest controlling solutions. The cost mainly depends on the technique employed for encapsulation involving expensive yet effective equipment escalating the overall cost of the microencapsulation process, which hampers the market growth.
Microencapsulated Pesticides Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Insecticides, Herbicides, Rodenticides, Fungicides and Others
- Segmentation based on technology: Physical, Physio-chemical and Chemical
- Segmentation based on application: Agriculture and Non-agriculture
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Microencapsulated Pesticides Market: Report Scope
The report on the microencapsulated pesticide market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Technology, Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
Key Companies Covered
- BASF SE (Germany) (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- Syngenta (Switzerland)
- FMC Corporation (US)
- Corteva (US)
- ADAMA Ltd. (China)
- UPL (Mumbai)
- Nufarm Limited (Australia)
- Nutrichem Company Limited (China)
- Other Key Companies
Microencapsulated Pesticides Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Microencapsulated Pesticides Market, by Type
Microencapsulated Pesticides Market, by Technology
Microencapsulated Pesticides Market, by Application
Microencapsulated Pesticides Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Microencapsulated pesticides Market Providers
- Microencapsulated pesticides Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Microencapsulated pesticides Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MICROENCAPSULATED PESTICIDES MARKET STUDY