Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Summary
The Global Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market is projected to reach a value of USD 29623.12 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.4%.
The micro electro mechanical systems sensors is refer to a device that helps to collect information from the environment by measuring thermal, magnetic, mechanical, as well as the optical phenomenon. It also integrates mechanical and electrical component, which has the ability to sense, control and actuate on the micro scale. Global micro electro mechanical systems sensors market is rising with the increasing in demand for wearable device. However, the less Return on Investment (ROI) are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Market Dynamics
- Growing Demand in Automotive Sector
- There has been growing demand in automotive sector is play a significant role for the micro electro mechanical systems sensors market. As the smart sensor processes real-time data as well as helps to notifies the engine-related problems.
- The vehicle safety concern have led the vehicle manufactures to accept the smart sensor at a high rate such as airbags.
- As per the World Health Organization (WHO) more than 1 million people are killed in road accidents every year, and about more than 40 million people get injured throughout the globe. Hence, the MEMS lead to play a significant role for the safety features of the vehicles as well as act as a catalyst for the market growth.
- For example, the various automotive Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems are being used MEMS sensor, which has the capacity to enhance the ESC system in terms of cost, size as well as reliability.
- With the emerging of autonomous vehicles, the vendors are now adding the high-performance Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) by aiming at opportunity emerging owing to self-driving vehicles.
- Increasing Demand for Wearable Devices
- Rising Growth in Healthcare
- Less Return on Investment (ROI)
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Key Segments
The micro electro mechanical systems sensors market is majorly segments into type and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into pressure sensors, environmental sensor, optical sensor, and inertial sensors and other. The inertial sensor is projected hold the highest share in the forecast period. With the rising use of inertial sensors, in the accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, as well as inertial combo sensor, in automotive applications such as such as electronic stability control and anti-lock braking system.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is sub segmented into automotive, healthcare, consumer electronics, industrial, aerospace & defense and other.
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share with growing adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, smart wearable, as well as the computing devices. However, Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, as the region is the major market for consumer electronics, industrial verticals as well as automotive.
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Report Scope
The report on the micro electro mechanical systems sensors market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type and End-User
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Analog Devices, Inc. (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Panasonic Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ROHM CO., LTD.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Other Key Companies
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors MARKET: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market, by Type
- Pressure Sensors
- Environmental Sensor
- Optical Sensor
- Inertial Sensors
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market, by End-User
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market Providers
- Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors MARKET STUDY