MEMS Oscillator Market: Summary
The Global MEMS Oscillator Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 2.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 46.3%.
The MEMS Oscillator is also known as microelectromechanical (MEMS) system, which help to generate highly stable frequencies. Also these frequency is used to manage data transfer, radio frequencies and sequence electronic systems. Whereas, it is one of the efficient substitutes for the quartz crystal oscillators which helps to enhance the resilience for mechanical shock. Moreover, the MEMS timing devices with provides a multiple output for the system which needs more than one frequency.
Hence, it is lightweight with long battery life and environment friendly which will lead to enhance demand of market in forecast period.
MEMS Oscillator Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Adoption in Automotive Electronics
The growing adoption in automotive electronics is witness to increase the demand of the market as it is widely used in automotive airbags and medical respirators. Whereas it uses in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for the autonomous purpose and self-driving cars. Also the MEMS oscillators has boots the oscillators’ performance to the ICs level which will help to advance the automotive customer experience.
Hence, it benefits with advance frequency stability, temperature and shock as well as the vibration capabilities which will lead to attract the automotive manufactures to adopt the advance MEMS oscillator technology.
Furthermore, the Microchip has introduced a new product which more than 15 fold improvements in the reliability with more than 400-time improved tolerance to shock and five-time better vibration resistance as compare to the traditional quartz-based crystal devices.
- Present Alternative such as Crystal Oscillator and Quartz Oscillator
One of the major key concern of the MEMS oscillator market is the available alternative such as crystal oscillator and quartz oscillators may lead to hinder the market growth. As the quartz-based oscillator provides the features of lower power consumption due to the advantages of harmonis oscillator and fundamentals. Whereas, the MEMS oscillator is consuming more power because of more circuitry. Also the quartz oscillators provide better noise phase as compare to the MEMS oscillators.
Hence, theses factor may lead to hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period.
MEMS Oscillator Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Packaging Type: Surface-Mount Device Package and Chip-Scale Package.
- Segmentation based on Circuit: Temperature-Compensated MEMS Oscillator (TCMO), Frequency Select MEMS Oscillator (FSMO), Digitally Controlled MEMS Oscillator (DCMO), Simple Packaged MEMS Oscillator (SPMO) and Voltage-Controlled MEMS Oscillator (VCMO).
- Segmentation based on Band: MHz Band and KHz Band.
- Segmentation based on Application: Automotive & Transportation, Military & Aerospace, Mobile Devices, Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
MEMS Oscillator Market: Report Scope
The report on the MEMS oscillator market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Packaging Type, Circuit, Band, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Microchip Technology Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- SiTime Corp
- DAISHINKU CORP.
- ILSI America LLC
- Jauch Quartz GmbH
- IQD Frequency Products Ltd
- Raltron Electronics Corporation
- Silicon Laboratories
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
MEMS Oscillator Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
MEMS Oscillator Market, by Packaging Type
- Surface-Mount Device Package
- Chip-Scale Package
MEMS Oscillator Market, by Circuit
- Temperature-Compensated MEMS Oscillator (TCMO)
- Frequency Select MEMS Oscillator (FSMO)
- Digitally Controlled MEMS Oscillator (DCMO)
- Simple Packaged MEMS Oscillator (SPMO)
- Voltage-Controlled MEMS Oscillator (VCMO)
MEMS Oscillator Market, by Band
MEMS Oscillator Market, by Application
- Automotive & Transportation
- Military & Aerospace
- Wearable & Internet of Things
- Mobile Devices
- Consumer Electronics
MEMS Oscillator Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- MEMS Oscillator Market Providers
- MEMS Oscillator Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of MEMS Oscillator Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MEMS OSCILLATOR MARKET STUDY