Membranes Market: Summary
The Global Membranes Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 10 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 7.7%.
Membranes are a microporous barrier of various material used to separate dissolved material and fine particles from the solution. Membranes are increasingly used for removal of bacteria, particulates, microorganisms, and natural organic material, which can impart taste, colour, and odour to water and other fluids. Membrane market is projected to be affected by their increasing usage in the pharmaceutical and biomedical industry.
Membranes Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Awareness About Water Conservation and Wastewater Treatment
Water is a basic essential thing for human and development various of industries. Increasing population, along with increasing living standard spur the demand for freshwater. Moreover, the expansion of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages and many other industries has led to increasing the demand for water, which in turn, increase the need for membrane in water and wastewater treatment. Furthermore, the increasing concern about drinking water quality and wastewater discharge is boosting the membrane market during the forecasted period.
- Rising Scarcity of Fresh Water
The scarcity of freshwater around the world is expected to create a huge market opportunity for the membranes market. The water purity standard, stringent regulation regarding drinking water and industrial wastewater discharge are boosting the water and wastewater treatment activities on a large scale around the globe. For instance, according to the American Society of Civil Engineer’s 2017 infrastructural report card, there are around 14,748 water treatment plants in the United States of America, and till 2032 more than 56 million new users will be connected to centralized wastewater treatment systems.
Thus, the rising scarcity of freshwater has led to boost the water treatment activities, which in turn to boost the demand for membranes market.
Membranes Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on valve type: Check, Gate, Plug, Anti-icing, Pressure-Control, Butterfly & Ball, Poppet & Sleeve, Solenoid, Engine Air Control, and Others.
- Segmentation based on material: Metallic and Non-metallic.
- Segmentation based on aircraft type: Commercial, Military, and Business & General.
- Segmentation based on end-users: OEM and MRO.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Membranes Market: Report Scope
The report on the membranes market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Material, Technology, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
Key Companies Covered
- DuPont (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company
- Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
- Pentair plc
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- Pall Corporation.
- AXEON Water Technologie
- The Chemours Company
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Hyflux Ltd.
- Markel Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- PCI Membranes
- Other Key Companies
Membranes Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Membranes Market, by Material
Membranes Market, by Technology
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Microfiltration (MF)
- Nanofiltration (NF)
Membranes Market, by End User
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Utility Water Treatment
- Wastewater Reuse
- Industrial Processing
- Food & Beverages
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Pulp & Paper
Membranes Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Membranes Market Providers
- Membranes Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Membranes Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MEMBRANES MARKET STUDY