Medical Robots Market: Summary
The Global Medical Robots Market is projected to reach a value of USD 28, 551.34 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 20.1%.
The medical robots is refers to the robot that is being used in the medical science. There are a wide variety of medical applications, which includes surgical robots, laboratory robots, telesurgery, remote surgery, and teleconsultation robots. Also, it provides advantages such as reduce the post-operative pain, minimize the risk of infection, as well as helps to decrease the level of anesthesia. Global medical robots market is rising with the increasing demand for surgical procedures in geriatric population. However, the lack of awareness about advance robotic solutions are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Medical Robots Market: Market Dynamics
- Growing Advancement in Technology
- Growing advancement in technology is play a significant role for the medical robots market. The rising technological growth have led to offer a variety of medical robots which helps to advance the medical practice
- According to the World Economic Forum, the Rwandan medical workers deploy robots to minimize coronavirus risk. Where the robots helps to check the temperatures and monitor the patients, which minimize the human exposure to the disease
- On Octobere 2019, the ABB had opened its first global healthcare research hub on the Texas Medical Center (TMC) campus, which lead to show a number of concept technologies, including a mobile YuMi robot, which will be designed to assist medical as well as the laboratory staff with laboratory and logistics tasks in hospitals
- According to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), in 2020 the robots plays a major role in flighting the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 throughout the world. For example, the Disinfection robot UVD has in high demand since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic
- On October 2017, the the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had cleared the Senhance System, a new robotically-assisted surgical device (RASD) which can help to facilitate minimally invasive surgery
- Furthermore, the technological advancement in the areas such as 3D-Imaging, data recorders & data analytics, remote navigation, HD surgical microscopic cameras, motion sensors, and robotic catheter control system (CCS), will lead to play a key factor for the growth of the medical robot market in the forecast period.
- Increasing Demand for Surgical Procedures in Geriatric Population
- Growing Investments in R&D
- High Cost of Installation and Maintenance
Medical Robots Market: Key Segments
The medical robots market is majorly segments into product and application.
- On the basis of product, the market is sub segmented into surgical robot, rehabilitation robots, noninvasive radiosurgery robots, hospital and pharmacy robots and emergency response robotic systems.
- On the basis of application, the market is bifurcated into neurology, special education, orthopedics robotic systems and laparoscopy. The neurology is expected to account for the fastest growth during the forecast period. Where the technological growth of hardware and software of the neuromate system and in the field of robotic neurotechnologies with improved scope of ergonomics and neurology.
Medical Robots Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Americas accounted for the major market share, as the region has rising the adoption of surgical robots by hospitals, growing investment for research on medical robots, as well as the rising in the technologically growth in the medical robots. These trend will lead to fuel the market growth in the region. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest growth rate, with the presence of emerging opportunities, enhance healthcare infrastructure, and rising patient awareness, which boost the market growth.
Medical Robots Market: Report Scope
The report on the medical robots market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Product and End-User
Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Covered
- Accuray Incorporated (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Ekso Bionics
- Intuitive Surgical
- Kirby Lester (Capsa Healthcare)
- Omnicell, Inc.
- Renishaw plc.
- Other Key Companies
Medical Robots Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Medical Robots Market, by Product
- Surgical Robot
- Orthopedic Surgical Robots
- Neurosurgical Robotic Systems
- Laparoscopy Robotic Systems
- Steerable Robotic Catheters
- Rehabilitation Robots
- Assistive Robots
- Exoskeleton Robotic Systems
- Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robots
- Hospital and Pharmacy Robots
- Telemedicine Robots
- I.V. Robots
- Emergency Response Robotic Systems
Medical Robots Market, by Application
- Special Education
- Orthopedics robotic systems
Medical Robots Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Medical Robots Market Providers
- Medical Robots Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Medical Robots Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MEDICAL ROBOTS MARKET STUDY