MEDICAL HOLOGRAPHY MARKET: Summary
The Global Medical Holography Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 2,462.23 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 27.1%.
Holography is the process of producing photographic 3-D images with the help of the laser beams. It records the illumination and light scattered from the object to present the 3-D image of the original object. It is used in wide array of application including scientific research, medical, aerospace, advertisement, entertainment and gaming, etc. It has gained higher importance in the medical sector to visualize the patient data and for training medical students as well as surgeons. It acts as a tool for planning, executing, and evaluating minimally invasive surgical procedures.
MEDICAL HOLOGRAPHY MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
- Increasing Surgical Procedures
Globally, the count of the surgical procedures has increased in past few years owing to rising prevalence of the chronic medical conditions. Changing lifestyles, poor eating habits, sedentary and busier work life leading to lack of exercise is driving the count of population with obesity, which is the prime cause of different chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases. In addition to this, growing geriatric population undergoing higher number of surgeries, is fueling the demand for medical holography. Increasing preference towards the minimally invasive surgeries by the patient pool and demand better evaluation of patient data, is further pushing the market growth higher.
- Growing Adoption of Holography in Clinical Application
The market growth is mainly attributed to the increasing adoption of the holography in the medical sector. With the help of holography, it is possible to provide an entire 3D image display of the medical data, offering a deeper insight to the clinician and surgeon regarding the issues and complication in the patient’s body. Owing to wide application areas of holography in the ophthalmology, dentistry, urology, otology, pathology, and orthopedics among other medical application area, is boosting the market growth.
- High Cost Associated with Medical Holography
The growth of the medical holography market is impede owing to the high initial and computed cost associated with the holography use in the medical application. Use of advanced technologies for better resolution images escalated the overall cost of the holography, which hinders the market growth.
Medical holography market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on Hologram Type: Reflection Holograms, Transmission Holograms and Hybrid Holograms
- Segmentation based on Product: Holographic Displays, Holography Microscopes, Holographic Prints, Holography Software and Holoscopes
- Segmentation based on Application: Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Otology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology and Others
- Segmentation based on End-User: Hospitals, Research Institute, Medical School and Others
- Segmentation based on Region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Medical holography MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the medical holography market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Hologram Type, Product, Application and End-User
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- RealView Imaging Ltd. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Mach7 Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Ovizio Imaging systems
- Zebra Imaging
- NanoLive SA
- Holoxica Ltd.
- Other Key Companies
Medical holography MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Medical Holography Market, by Hologram Type
- Reflection Holograms
- Transmission Holograms
- Hybrid Holograms
Medical Holography Market, by Product
- Holographic Displays
- Holography Microscopes
- Holographic Prints
- Holography Software
Medical Holography Market, by Application
Medical Holography Market, by End-User
- Research Institute
- Medical School
Medical Holography Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Medical Holography Market Providers
- Medical Holography Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Medical Holography Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MEDICAL HOLOGRAPHY MARKET STUDY