Mechanical Ventilators Market: Summary
The Global Mechanical Ventilators Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 7.3billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 10.6%.
Mechanical Ventilatorsare devices which help to manage the breathing problem in patients, by delivering high concentration of oxygen to lungs. Though an endotracheal tube patient is directly connected to ventilator through which oxygen is supplied to the body. It is also a diagnostic tool used to measure static compliance of airway resistance and irregular functioning of respiratory system. Mechanical ventilator plays a vital role in reducing the amount of energy that patient uses during breathing, and patients body can focus on recovering from infections.
Mechanical Ventilators Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Number of ICU Admission Due to COVID-19
Over the past few months the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has resulted increase in number of ICU admission which has resulted in demand for mechanical ventilators. According to World Health Organization (WHO), as of August 2020 the total confirmed cases of COVID-19 are 20.4 million across the globe. Exponential rise in COVID-19 cases has generated need for long and short term respiratory support. Additionally, rising proportion of critical care beds coupled with breathing related emergencies among elderly population will enhance the need for ventilators. Thus, the unpredictable dawn of COVID-19 pandemic has anticipated increasing the demand for mechanical ventilators resulting in growth of market during the forecasted period.
- High Cost of Mechanical Ventilators
Mechanical ventilators are device that are used to help patient manage breathing by maintaining their oxygen level. As these devices helps to patients to survive in their critical condition, they need to be designed with more accuracy and precision. Thus, manufacturing of the devices requires precision equipment such as expiratory pressure regulator, gas accumulator, inspiratory flow regulator, and other which are costly. Thus, high cost of mechanical ventilators may hinder the growth of market to some extent.
Mechanical Ventilators Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on product type: Critical Care, Neonatal, Transport & Portable, and Others.
- Segmentation based on mode: Non-invasive ventilation, and Invasive ventilation.
- Segmentation based on application: Hospital & Clinical, Home Care, Ambulatory Surgical Center, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Mechanical Ventilators Market: Report Scope
The report on the mechanical ventilators market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Unit)
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Medtronic plc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Smiths Medical
- ResMed Inc.
- Bunnell Inc.
- Getinge AB.
- Carl Reiner GmbH
- Other Key Companies
Mechanical VentilatorsMarket: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Mechanical Ventilators Market, by Product Type
- Critical Care
- Transport & Portable
Mechanical Ventilators Market, by Mode
- Non-invasive Ventilation
- Invasive Ventilation
Mechanical Ventilators Market, by Application
- Hospital & Clinical
- Home Care
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Mechanical Ventilators Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Mechanical Ventilators Market Providers
- Mechanical Ventilators Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Mechanical Ventilators Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MECHANICAL VENTILATORS MARKET STUDY