Material Testing Market: Summary
The Global Material Testing Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 928.8 million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.1%.
Material testing is referred to as characteristic and behavior measurements of a substance such as ceramics, plastics, or metals under various conditions. Material testing has been carried out in the processing and manufacturing industries along with educational institutions and research & development institutes across the globe. Advanced hybrid lightweight materials are increasingly being developed for application in a wide range of industries. Reduction of repetitive work, greater consistency & repeatability, objective assessment, and ease of access to information about test& testing are some of the benefits offered by material testing.
Material Testing Market: Drivers &restraint
- Growing Importance of Manufacturing Quality Products
The need for material testing equipment is escalating in various industries involved with utilizing a range of raw materials and testing their mechanical strength to improve and continue to maintain the quality of the product. Maintain quality of product helps to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty and reduce the risk & cost of replacing faulty goods. Moreover, companies can establish a reputation for quality by gaining accreditation with some recognized quality standards such as ASTM Standards, and ISO Certification. Additionally, accreditation can help to win new customers or enter new markets by giving prospects independent confirmation to the ability to supply a quality product. Thus, the growing importance of manufacturing quality products coupled with various advantages has expected to drive the growth of the material testing market during the forecasted period.
- Wastage of Material Resources During Material Testing
Material testing is used across various industries to analyze physical, mechanical, and structural features of the material before the final product is been manufactured. However, material testing will destroy the least part of items which is under the test. Thus, testing will damage or completely ruin the material under test which cannot be used further for production. Thus, material testing leads to the wastage of material resources which may further hamper the growth of the market during the forecasted period.
Material Testing Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Type: Universal Testing Machines, Servohydraulic Testing Machines, Hardness Testing Equipment, and Impact Testing Equipment.
- Segmentation based on Material: Metals, Plastics, Rubber, Elastomer, Composites, and Others.
- Segmentation based on end-use: Automotive, Construction, Aerospace & Defense, Educational Institutions, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Material Testing Market: Report Scope
The report on the material testing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Material, End-use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Instron (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- UL LLC
- ZwickRoell GmbH & Co. KG
- MTS Systems Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Tinius Olsen Ltd
- ADMET, Inc.
- Hegewald & Peschke MPT GmbH
- Applied Test Systems
- Mitutoyo Corporation
- TA Instruments
- Torontech Inc
- Qualitest International Inc.
- Controls S.p.A.
- Other Key Companies
Material Testing Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Material Testing Market, by Type
- Universal Testing Machines
- Servohydraulic Testing Machines
- Hardness Testing Equipment
- Impact Testing Equipment
Material Testing Market, by Material
Material Testing Market, by End-use
- Aerospace & Defense
- Educational Institutions
Material Testing Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Material Testing Market Providers
- Material Testing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Material Testing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MATERIAL TESTING MARKET STUDY