Low Power Wide Area Network Market: Summary
The Global Low Power Wide Area Network Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 327.6 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 74.6%.
Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) is a wireless telecommunication technology which is mostly used in organizations for the long range of communication. It is used in wide area through interconnection of low bandwidth and devices for the long range. The network is mostly used for the purpose of machine to machine networking. Also, the network helps in connecting and improving the quality of business, as well as have the ability to transport more data of long range communication.
Moreover, the low power wide area network has the better operating capabilities than consumer mobile technologies.
LOW POWER WIDE AREA NETWORK MARKET: Drivers & restraint
- Increasing Demand for IoT Technology
The increasing demand for IoT technology for less power helps to enhance the growth of low power wide area network. Also, these technologies provide a quick and less risk services and solutions for the users. IoT technology used for fast prototyping and deployment features may enhance the productivity of the business. Furthermore, the IoT application helps to track and monitor the health, livestock as well as the commodities of the market.
Hence, the IoT application is creating new efficiency for the organizations operate by providing a tangible value to the users which may lead to generate revenue from the market. The demand for Internet of Thing (IoT) technology is expected to surge the low power wide area network market during the forecast period.
- Expanding Usage of Services in Telecommunication Sector
The expanding usage of services in telecommunication sector enhances the services such as wired broadband internet television broadcasters as well as telecommunications services which may lead to increase in demand for the LPWAN in the market. It is also used to transmit the data, location monitoring as well as for the trade analysis. According to the GSM Associations in 2018, 46 NB-IoT network commercially launched over 28 different countries which includes Europe, APAC, Africa and Middle East. Moreover, the operators deploying these networks includes Mobile Network Operator (MNO) with the Long-Term Evolution (LTE) network which has already adopted in the telecom companies such as Vodafone, Telefonica, Orange and some of the Chinese operators that includes China Mobile and China Unicorn.
Therefore, expanding usage of services in telecommunication sector leads to rising the demand of the low power wide area network market during the forecast period.
The security concern intensifies from the open architecture and protocol layer design which may lead to hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, many organizations are using private network because of the security issues and privacy. Due to increase in the data traffic security concerns are rising that may act as barrier for the growth of LPWAN market in the forecast period.
Low Power Wide Area Network Market: Key segments
- Based on Technology: SigFox, Weightless, LoRaWAN, ZigBee, Ingenu and Others.
- Based on Deployment Type: Public Network, and Private Network.
- Based on Application: Smart Metering, Smart Cities, Asset Monitoring, Smart Lighting, Smart Buildings, Energy Management and Others.
- Based on End-User: Healthcare, Logistics and Transportation, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Low Power Wide Area Network Market: Report SCOPE
The report on the low power wide area network market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Technology, Deployment Type, Application, Platform, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY Companies Covered
- Semtech Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Loriot AG
- Actility, SA
- Ingenu Inc.
- LINK LABS
- Other Key Companies
Low Power Wide Area Network Market: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Low Power Wide Area Network Market, by Technology
Low Power Wide Area Network Market, by Deployment Type
- Public Network
- Private Network
Low Power Wide Area Network Market, by Application
- Smart Metering
- Smart Cities
- Asset Monitoring
- Smart Lighting
- Smart Buildings
- Energy Management
Low Power Wide Area Network Market, by End-User
- Logistics and Transportation
- Oil and Gas
Low Power Wide Area Network Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the important developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market competitor in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market worldwide?
- What is the important condition that will affect market growth worldwide during the study period?
- Who are the major players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the major players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Low Power Wide Area Network Market Providers
- Low Power Wide Area Network Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Low Power Wide Area Network Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE LOW POWER WIDE AREA NETWORK MARKET STUDY