Liquid Waste Management Market: Summary
The Global Liquid Waste Management Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 125.1billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.7%.
A process of managing and recycling the liquid waste which is generated from various industrial,residential and commercialoperations is referredas liquid waste management. The liquid waste includes stormwater, excreta, sullage with the presence of harmful bacteria and chemicals, which can be either hazardous or non-hazardous and may cause disease and environmental pollution. Moreover, the waste also can contain organic matter which can be beneficial for agriculture. The basic aim of liquid waste management is to convertwastewater into acceptable effluents that can be disposed of in river, land, and sea.
Liquid Waste Management Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Stringent Government Regulations Has Forced Manufactures to Adopt Wastewater Management
Stringent regulations imposed by various governing authorities such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), European Commission, and others on the discharge limits of pollutants in wastewater. For instance, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has imposed the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) which will regulate industrial, household, and manufactures hazardous waste. The maximum contamination level allowed in discharge depends on industry type and the levels have been set as per the performance of the management system. In the case of surpassing the discharge levels, the accidental or abnormal release of pollutants and failure of discharge reporting may lead to environmental penalty as an act of violation of the regulation. Thus, stringent government regulation has forced manufactures to treat and dispose of wastewater properly, which in turn has anticipated to drive the growth of liquid waste management system.
- Growing Awareness About Rising Water Crisis Globally
Lack of awareness and infrastructure development about wastewater recycling has resulted inover-exploitation of freshwater resources. According to the World Health Organization, 785 million people lack basic drinking water services and has caused over 485,000 death due to drinking contaminated water in 2017. However, liquid waste management helps to release the burden of freshwater resources and can be used various other purposes such as private gardening, irrigation for public parks and others. Additionally, in the agriculture sector, nutritional enriched recycled water can be used to fertilize the crop. The liquid waste management system can recycle wastewater can reduce the load on high-quality water usage. Thus, the globally rising water crisis has been creating a new opportunity to use liquid wastewater management to fulfil the other water demands.
Liquid Waste Management Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based onsource: Residential, Commercial, andIndustrial.
- Segmentation based onservice: Collection,Transportation / Hauling,andDisposal / Recycling.
- Segmentation based on end-use: Automotive, Oil & Gas,Iron & Steel, Textile, Pharmaceuticals, Paper,and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Liquid Waste Management Market: Report Scope
The report on the liquid waste managementmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Source,Service, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- SUEZ SA (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- CLEAN HARBORS, INC.
- Republic Services, Inc.
- GFL Environmental Inc.
- Hulsey Environmental Services
- REMONDIS SE & Co. KG
- WM Intellectual Property Holdings, L.L.C.
- US Ecology, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Liquid Waste Management Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Liquid Waste Management Market, by Source
Liquid Waste Management Market, by Service
- Transportation / Hauling
- Disposal / Recycling
Liquid Waste Management Market, by End-Use
- Oil & Gas
- Iron & Steel
Liquid Waste Management Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Liquid Waste Management Market Providers
- Liquid Waste Management Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Liquid Waste Management Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE LIQUID WASTE MANAGEMENT MARKETSTUDY