Lighting Management System Market: Summary
The Global Lighting Management System Market is estimated to reach USD 26.8 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 13.1%, says forencis research (FSR).
Light management system is basically an exhaustive intelligent network-based system which helps in controlling lighting network in a specified premise. It is an ideal network of user interfaces, control units, various sensors, and electronic control gears. The system provides lighting control, records, and monitors lighting status in the premise and also gives an interface with other utilities on the premise. The system is used for indoor and outdoor lighting in residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Lighting Management System Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Adoption of Smart technologies in Energy Sector
Energy is an indispensable part of daily requirements worldwide. The growing dependency on energy is creating an alarming need to save it also. Smart technologies like information and communication technologies (ICT) and internet of things (IoT) amongst others are getting adopted globally by energy users who are interested in achieving cost-effective energy savings. Implementing light management system helps in achieving this target as this platform enables the user to access control over the whole lighting network through a web-based dashboard or a cloud-based application.
Thus, the increasing adoption of smart technologies in the energy sector can be a factor in the growth of the lighting management system market, during the forecast period.
Lighting management system connects the network of lightings through wires or wireless and being network connected there can be a risk of cyber-attacks. Many components of lighting equipment have internet protocol (IP) address and in coming future the number is expected to increase at a faster pace. This increases the chances of breaching into the system and hacking data. The potential form of cyber-attack on these connected systems includes vectoring, distributed denial of service, sniffing, and privacy concerns.
Thus, data security concerns can be challenging for the growth of the lighting management system market, during the forecast period.
Lighting Management System Market: Key Segments
- Component segment comprises of: Hardware, Software and
- Connectivity type segment comprises of: Wired and Wireless.
- Function segment comprises of: Switching, Occupancy, Dimming, Daylight, Energy Consumption Management, and Others.
- End User segment comprises of: Indoor and
- Regional segmentation comprises of: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Lighting Management System Market: Report Scope
The report on the lighting management system market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Connectivity Type, Function, End User and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South Africa and North America
Key Companies Covered
- OSRAM GmbH (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Schneider Electric
- Signify Holding
- Lutron Electronics Co.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- ACUITY BRANDS LIGHTING, INC.
- Other Key Companies
Lighting Management System Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Lighting management system Market, by Component
Lighting management system Market, by Connectivity Type
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Lighting management system Market, by Function
- Energy Consumption Measurement
Lighting management system Market, by End User
- Street Lighting
- Highways and Roadways
Lighting management system Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major advancements impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the implications of the developments in the market on the industry worldwide and on the market players?
- What are the developing types of the global market?
- What are the new applications of the global market?
- What are the major aspects that will affect the market growth across the globe during the study period?
- Who are the top players across the globe functioning in the market?
- How are the top players growing in the existing market conditions?
- Lighting Management System Market Providers
- Lighting Management System Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Lighting management system Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE LIGHTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Increasing Adoption of Smart technologies in Energy Sector
4.3.1 Requirement of Ongoing Maintenance
4.4.1. Expanding Adoption of Wireless Technology Infrastructure
4.4.2. Smart Cities Initiatives
4.5.1. Data Security Concern
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GLOBAL LIGHTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
6.3.1 Web Based
6.3.2 Cloud Based
7 GLOBAL LIGHTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY CONNECTIVITY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7.3.3 Power over Ethernet (PoE)
8 GLOBAL LIGHTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY FUNCTION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
8.6 Energy Consumption Measurement
9 GLOBAL LIGHTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.3.1 Street Lighting
9.3.2 Highways and Roadways
10 GLOBAL LIGHTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
10.1 North America
10.2.6 Rest of Europe
10.3.4 South Korea
10.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.4.1 Saudi Arabia
10.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
10.5 South America
10.5.3 Rest of South America
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
11.3 Company Benchmarking
12 COMPANY PROFILES
12.1 OSRAM GmbH
12.1.1 Company Overview
12.1.2 Financial Overview
12.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
12.1.4 Key Developments
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.2 Schneider Electric
12.3 Signify Holding
12.5 Lutron Electronics Co.
12.6 GENERAL ELECTRIC
12.9 ACUITY BRANDS LIGHTING, INC.
12.11 Other Key Companies
13.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
13.2 Primary Discussion Guide
13.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY