Land Survey Equipment Market: Summary
The Global Land Survey Equipment Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 11.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 7.5%.
The land survey equipment is refer to a technique of measuring three dimensional or terrestrial positions of points and distance between them. It is used for the purpose of performing horizontal as well as the vertical measurements with the reference to the grid system. Whereas, the purpose of the survey is to calculate distance, direction, locations survey angle, and areas. Moreover, these survey equipment is being used in the place such as government sector, scientific organizations, property sales office, and construction site.
Hence, these technique benefits with completion of work on time as well as help to minimize the cost. These benefits and features of the equipment lead to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Land Survey Equipment Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Demand for Advance Land Survey Equipment
With the increasing demand for advance land survey equipment is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the rising technological advancements in land survey equipment as well as for the integration of terrestrial laser scanners with land survey equipment is play a key driver of the growth of the land survey equipment. Moreover, implementation of advanced technologies has create a high tech tools in land survey equipment systems such as 3D laser scanner and drones.
Furthermore, the modern building structure is being more complex which need to be done short duration with the quality and low price. With feature the adoption of new processes that includes digital workflows as well as the Building Information Modelling (BIM). However, these survey equipment support the contractor’s to calculate the angles and distances with great accuracy to set out a new constructions. These will lead to fuel the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
One of the major key concern of the market is the lack of skilled professional which may hamper the market growth. Whereas, the growing advancement in the equipment is creating a major challenging for the training operators. As the operator training on the advance land survey equipment is important to make sure the accuracy and precision need for the progress of the project at construction sites. However, the high skilled professional provide a support for the growth of advance technologies, as well as grow the markets for space applications and services. These will create a major challenging factor for the growth of the land survey equipment market in the forecast period.
Land Survey Equipment Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Product: 3D Laser Scanners, Laser, Field Controllers, GNSS Surveying Systems, Total Stations & Theodolites, Unnamed Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and Others.
- Segmentation based on Industry: Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Mining, Transportation, Aerospace & Defense and Others.
- Segmentation based on Application: Inspection, Layout Points, Monitoring and Volumetric Calculations.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Research, Commercial and Defense.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Land Survey Equipment Market: Report Scope
The report on the land survey equipment market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Product, Industry, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Trimble Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- South Surveying & Mapping Technology CO., LTD.
- GUANGDONG KOLIDA INSTRUMENT CO., LTD.
- Bechtel Corporation
- CHC Navigation (Shanghai Huace Navigation Technology Ltd.)
- Larson Design Group
- Other Key Companies
Land Survey Equipment Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Land Survey Equipment Market, by Product
- 3D Laser Scanners
- Dual Grade Laser
- Levelling Laser
- Pipe Laser
- Field Controllers
- GNSS Surveying Systems
- Modular GNSS System
- Integrated Smart Antenna
- GNSS Network Solution
- Total Stations & Theodolites
- Manual/Standard Total Station
- Robotics Total Station
- Unnamed Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
Land Survey Equipment Market, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
Land Survey Equipment Market, by Application
- Layout Points
- Volumetric Calculations
Land Survey Equipment Market, by End-User
Land Survey Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Land Survey Equipment Market Providers
- Land Survey Equipment Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Land Survey Equipment Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE LAND SURVEY EQUIPMENT MARKET STUDY