KOMBUCHA MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Kombucha Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 7.7 billion exhibiting a CAGR of around 18.61% by the end of 2027.
Kombucha is a traditional remedy prepared by fermenting the sweetened back tea with the yeasts and bacterial symbiotic culture. It is sweet in nature, carbonated, acidic tea beverage. Kombucha consumed globally, but high demand from China, Germany, and Russia. Kombucha is associated with the several health benefits including reducedblood pressure, relieved arthritis, increased immune response, and cure cancer.
KOMBUCHA MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Growing Demand for Natural and Healthy Nutritious Drinks
The changing lifestyle among consumers is having a positive impact on the beverage industry. With an increasing focus on health and wellness, consumers are willing to try new healthier alternatives to traditional drinks. In the last few years, the consumption of soda has declined dramatically. On the other hand, kombucha and functional beverages are gaining popularity. Kombucha is promoted as a drink that improves digestion and diabetes, strengthens the immune system, detoxifies, and reduces blood pressure. Thus, it is sold worldwide in retail food stores as well as on an online shopping website.
Consumers accepting that nutritional and performance drinks are an effective source of nutrients is a major factor that expected to boost the demand for kombucha during the forecast period.
- Introduction of New Flavours in Kombucha
Kombucha changes its taste during fermenting from pleasantly fruity sour flavor to the mild vinegar. It is popular by its original taste but nowadays is also available in added flavors includes citrus, herbs & spices, berries, coconut & mangoes, apple, flowers among others. The key players are investing continuously to invent the new exotic flavor catering to regional test and preference which is likely to be the new market opportunity for many of the manufacturers.
- Availability of Substitutes
Any fermented beverage that has carbonation but has not been pressurized with carbon dioxide manually is considered as the alcohol, and it is capable of intoxicating a child. Thus, the US government banned over the limit for classification as an alcoholic beverage to the children and pregnant women, or those with conditions or medications that interact poorly with alcohol. Thus, to make the kombucha safe to drink it has to push through the alcoholic phase, into a vinegar stage or treat it into an open container and need to stir to evaporate the alcohol. There are several existing to kombucha namely, pickled herb drink, apple cider vinegar drink, freshly squeezed lemonade, infused waters, yogurt or milk kefir, added to fruit-flavored teas and others.
The availability of numerous substitutes may hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
KOMBUCHA MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on type: Yeast, Bacteria, Mold, and Sensor-based.
- Segmentation based on flavour: Berries, Herbs & Spices, Citrus, Coconut & Mangoes, Apple, and Others.
- Segmentation based on distribution channel: Convenience Store, Online Channel, Supermarket/Hypermarket, and Specialist Stores
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
KOMBUCHA MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the kombucha market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Kiloliter)
Type, Flavour, and Distribution Channel
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Humm Kombucha (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- LIVE Soda, LLC
- GT’S LIVING FOODS.
- RISE Kombucha
- BREW DR. KOMBUCHA
- Revive Kombucha
- Hain Celestial
- Kosmic Kombucha
- Remedy Drinks
- Other Key Companies
- Good Culture Kombucha Limited
- Wonder Drink
KOMBUCHA MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Kombucha Market, by Type
Kombucha Market, by Flavour
- Herbs & Spices
- Coconut & Mangoes
Kombucha Market, by Distribution Channel
- Convenience Store
- Online Channel
- Specialist Stores
Kombucha Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the emerging manufacturing technologies affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Kombucha Market Providers
- Kombucha Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Kombucha Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE KOMBUCHA MARKET STUDY