IT Operations Analytics Market: Summary
The Global IT Operations Analytics Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 14.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 15.8%.
IT operations analytics (ITOA) is the practices of monitoring, analyzing and interpreting data from different IT operations sources for decision making as well as for analysis the potential issues. Whereas, the application of big data analytics technologies helps to make ITOA more effective. Also, it is a method to retrieve, analyze and to report data for IT operations. It is also known as advanced operational analytics or IT data analytics, which is being primary used to discover the complex pattern in a high volume.
Hence, ITOA combines with artificial intelligence for IT operations (AIOps) for the purpose to identify, and analyze the data patterns for easy and quickly problems detection as well as lead to enhance the IT system performance.
IT Operations Analytics Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Growing Numbers of Data Centers
With the growing numbers of data centers is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the growing usage of smartphone data, increasing the Internet connectivity, rising IoT demand as well as the penetration of the mobile devices in different sectors will lead to growing the demand of the data centers. Moreover, with the growing in demand of the data centers will provide a solution for the business to enhance the better analytical solution for the IT operation for manage the data effectively.
Hence, it helps the organization by providing the effective’s services and solution such as cost saving, data delivery, as well as increasing the safety of the organization will play a key factor for the growth and adoption of data centers. These will anticipate to boost the growth of IT operations analytics market demand in the forecast period.
- Constantly Upgradation in IT Framework
One of the major key concern of the IT operations analytics market is constantly upgradation in IT framework which may restraining factor for the growth of the market. Whereas, the companies need to frequently keep on enhancing the IT framework as per the growing advancement and demand for the business growth. However, the IT function in many different level, any changes in the environments may lead to impact the overall performance of the industries.
Hence, it is anticipate that the business are opposed to adopt the ITOA as a solutions. These may lead to restraint the growth of the IT operations analytics market in the forecast period.
IT Operations Analytics Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Deployment Mode: On-Demand and On-Premises.
- Segmentation based on Type: Predictive Analytics, Visual Analytics, Root Cause Analytics and Behavior Analytics.
- Segmentation based on Application: Asset Performance Management, Network Management, Security Management, Log Management, Real-Time Log Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Others.
- Segmentation based on End-User: BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, IT and Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment, Government and Other.
- Segmentation based on Enterprises Size: Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Large Enterprise.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
IT Operations Analytics Market: Report Scope
The report on the IT operations analytics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Mode, Type, Application, End-User, Enterprises size and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- SAP SE
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Splunk Inc.
- VMware, Inc
- ExtraHop Networks
- Apptio, Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- Glassbeam Inc.
- Hitachi Vantara Corporation
IT Operations Analytics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
IT Operations Analytics Market, by Deployment Mode
IT Operations Analytics Market, by Type
- Predictive Analytics
- Visual Analytics
- Root Cause Analytics
- Behavior Analytics
IT Operations Analytics Market, by Components
- Asset Performance Management
- Network Management
- Security Management
- Log Management
- Real-Time Log Analytics
- Infrastructure Management
IT Operations Analytics Market, by End-User
- IT and Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
IT Operations Analytics Market, by Enterprises Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprise
IT Operations Analytics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- IT Operations Analytics Market Providers
- IT Operations Analytics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of IT Operations Analytics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE IT OPERATIONS ANALYTICS MARKET STUDY