IoT For Public Safety Market: Summary
The Global IoT for Public Safety Market is estimated to reach USD 2.3 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 15.9 %.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network that enables electronic devices to connect for data exchange. IoT for public safety mainly focuses to anticipate natural disasters and cyber-attacks activities that could have a negative impact on the economy. However, these security offers a wide range of remote computing devices that connect to a network and communicates security such as antimalware software program and antivirus software along with network security system that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network predetermined security.
Iot For Public Safety Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increase in Demand for Digital Platform
The market demand for the IoT for public safety is growing owing to the adoption of cloud-based technology. However, IoT in the healthcare sector used for smart devices and gathering steam for real-time monitoring of patient’s diseases. This also helps to increase infrastructure security by adopting technologies like a biometric, surveillance system, emergency and disaster management, cybersecurity, public address, and alarm.
Hence, an increase in demand for digital platforms is expected to boost the IoT for public safety market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Adoption of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Increasing demand for artificial intelligence & machine learning improves the overall security and quality of IoT. It can provide valuable awareness to help to reduce cyber threats and to adopt technologies smart camera system. However, these devices boost sensors devices to detect weather conditions and also used to find out the availability of parking spots and CCTV footage to get real time data and security.
Therefore, the adoption of artificial intelligence & machine learning is expected to drive the IoT for the public safety market during the forecast period
- Privacy and Security Issues
The growing concerns over protecting the critical infrastructure and sensitive data safety. Furthermore, the possibility of hackers is breaking into the system and stealing of the data from devices. Moreover, digitally connected things can also identify as a risk factor for public safety as by transferring data from one device to another.
Hence, privacy and security issues in these devices may hinder the growth of the IoT for the public safety market.
Iot For Public Safety Market: Key Segments
- By Component: Solution and Services
- On the Basics by Application: Disaster Management, Real-Time Location Tracking, Prescriptive Analytics, and Infrastructure Security
- Key Segments by End Users: Education, Healthcare, Defense, Transportation, and Others
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Iot For Public Safety Market: Report Scope
The report on the IoT for the public safety market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Components, Application, End User and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Hitachi Vantara Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Sierra Wireless, Inc.
- Telit Communications Plc
- Star Controls, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Iot For Public Safety Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
IoT for Public Safety Market, by Components
- Networking Solutions
- Monitoring Solutions
- Management Services
- Emergency Services
- Consulting Services
IoT for Public Safety Market, by Application
- Disaster Management
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Infrastructure Security
IoT for Public Safety Market, by End User
IoT for Public Safety Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- IoT for Public Safety Market Providers
- IoT for Public Safety Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of IoT for Public Safety Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE IOT FOR PUBLIC SAFETY MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increase in Demand for Digital Platform
4.2.2. Increasing Adoption of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
4.3.1. Adoption for IoT Technology
4.3.2. Rising Public Safety Infrastructure
4.4.1 Privacy and Security Issues
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 IOT FOR PUBLIC SAFETY MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
6.2.1 Networking Solutions
6.2.2 Monitoring Solutions
6.3.1 Management Services
6.3.2 Emergency Services
6.3.3 Consulting Services
7 IOT FOR PUBLIC SAFETY MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7.2 Disaster Management
7.3 Real Time Location Tracking
7.4 Prescriptive Analytics
7.5 Infrastructure Security
8 IOT FOR PUBLIC SAFETY MARKET BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9 IOT FOR PUBLIC SAFETY MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 IBM Corporation
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Hitachi Vantara Corporation
11.3 NEC Corporation
11.4 Microsoft Corporation
11.5 Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.6 Sierra Wireless, Inc.
11.7 Telit Communications Plc
11.10 Star Controls, Inc.
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY