INSULATION PRODUCTS MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Insulation Products Market is expected to register a CAGR of over 7%, reaching a value of more than USD 95 billion by the end of 2027.
Insulation is any material used to fill the spaces such as little gaps, crevices, and hard-to-reach places, behind walls, above ceilings, etc. to reduce heat flow by reflection and/or absorption. Insulation products are used to protect or shielding products from extreme conditions. It helps to reduce energy consumption by preventing heat gain or loss. The insulation products are used for electrical insulation, heat insulation, and sound insulation.
INSULATION PRODUCTS MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINT
- Growing Demand from Building & Construction Industry
Various forms of insulation are used in the building & construction industry for reducing the transmission of thermal energy through walls, ceilings, and floors. The use of insulation products helps in keep heated interior space warmer in the winter and air-conditioned spaces cooler in the summer. Insulation products do not only reduce the transmission of thermal energy but also reduce energy costs.
Rapid industrialization and urbanization in the developing economies, as well as infrastructural development in developed economies, has resulted in increased construction activities worldwide. This is projected to drive the market in the coming future.
- Use of Insulation in Electrical & Electronics Industry
Wide range of electrical & electronics devices uses various types of insulation to avoid electrical shock caused by the flow of current. This may result in physiological effects ranging from fatal injuries to death from ventricular fibrillation or muscular contraction. It is used in electrical cable & wires, transformers, stabilizers, circuit breakers, and printed circuit boards.
Apart from this, it is being used in electrical & electronics devices such as mobile phones, tablet computers, LCD televisions, microwave ovens, and AC/DC adaptors, among many others.
Therefore, the use of insulation across the electrical & electronics industry is expected to drive the global market.
- Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
The vast range of natural and synthetic materials are used for insulation. These materials include fiberglass, cellulose, mineral wool, polystyrene, polyurethane, among many others. Fluctuating the costs of these materials and their availability is a key concern in this market.
Production of naturally available materials depends on the number of factors such as weather conditions, geological issues, and land type. Synthetically made materials are crude oil-based products, which directly influences the end cost of these materials.
Thus, volatility in raw material prices is a major restraint for the global insulation products market.
INSULATION PRODUCTS MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on material type: Polystyrene, Polyurethane, Fiberglass, Mineral Wool, Cellulose, Cotton, and Others.
- Segmentation based on insulation type: Thermal, Vacuum, Acoustic, and Others.
- Segmentation based on end-use industry: Building & Construction, Transportation, Electrical & Electronics, Furniture, Oil & Gas, Packaging, Food & Beverage Processing, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
INSULATION PRODUCTS MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the insulation products market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Million Sq. Meters)
Material Type, Insulation Type, and End-use Industry
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Owens Corning
- Sika AG
- BASF SE
- Johns Manville
- Knauf Gips KG
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Cabot Corporation
- Kingspan Group
- Other Key Companies
INSULATION PRODUCTS MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Insulation Products Market, by Material Type
- Mineral Wool
Insulation Products Market, by Insulation Type
Insulation Products Market, by End-use Industry
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
Insulation Products Market, by Insulation Products Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Insulation Products Market Providers
- Insulation Products Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Insulation Products Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE INSULATION PRODUCTS MARKET STUDY