Insulated Concrete For Market: Summary
The Global Insulated Concrete Form Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.4%.
Insulated concrete form (ICF) is classified as a hollow blocker panel that consists of insulating foam or polystyrene which can be stacked to complete the walls of a building. It is a formwork device used for reinforced concrete (RCC), constructed from rigid thermal insulation, and used as a substratum for roofs, walls, and floors. These modular units are interlocking, packed with concrete, and dry-stacked without the use of mortar. These modular units lock together as bricks from Lego, providing a formwork for a building's floors or structural walls.
Insulated Concrete For Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Increasing Demand for Energy-Efficient Green Buildings
Insulated concrete type is one of the components used to construct stable, energy-efficient, and sustainable building structures. Insulated concrete forming structures are energy-efficient, highly robust, resistant to sound & fire and environmentally friendly. Sustainable materials used in the construction of insulated concrete form buildings such as Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS) and polyurethane enhance energy efficiency and improve the insulation of the construction space, which makes them excellent raw materials for these buildings. There is been a rise in demand for green buildings from developed and developing countries. For instance, The European Commission (EC) initiated the Green Building Program in 2005, which aimed to improve the energy efficiency of residential as well as non-residential buildings in Europe. Thus, increasing demand for energy-efficient green buildings has expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecasted period.
The migration of the rural population into urban areas and the expansion of towns into cities are increasing the demand for new construction projects, which in turn stimulates the demand for concrete isolated form. According to the Asia Pacific Human Development Report published by the United Nations Development Programme, the total population in the Asia Pacific region is projected to reach 4.84 billion by 2050, of which 64% is projected to be urban population. The demand for convenient, energy-efficient and reliable buildings is expected to produce a positive shift in living standards. Growing disposable income helps customers to opt for modern, latest, and environmentally friendly building materials. Thus, rapid urbanizations may pose an opportunity for the growth of insulated concrete form market.
Insulated Concrete For Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on material: Polystyrene Foam, Polyurethane Foam, Cement-bonded Wood Fiber, and Others.
- Segmentation based on type: Flat Wall System, Grid Wall System, and Others.
- Segmentation based on application: Residential, Commercial, and Institutional.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Insulated Concrete For Market: Report Scope
The report on the insulated concrete form market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Material, Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Nudura Inc (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Amvic Inc.
- Quad-Lock Building Systems
- Airlite Plastics Company & Fox Blocks
- Logix Insulated Concrete Forms
- KORE Insulation
- Polycrete International
- BuildBlock Building Systems, LLC
- RPM International Inc.
- ICF Tech Ltd.
- ROCKWOOL International A/S
- PFB Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Insulated Concrete For Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Insulated Concrete Form Market, by Material
- Polystyrene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
- Cement-bonded Wood Fiber
Insulated Concrete Form Market, by Type
- Flat Wall System
- Grid Wall System
- Screen Grid System
- Waffle Grid System
Insulated Concrete Form Market, by Application
Insulated Concrete Form Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Insulated Concrete Form Market Providers
- Insulated Concrete Form Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Insulated Concrete Form Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE INSULATED CONCRETE FORM MARKET STUDY