Injection Molding Machine Market: Summary
The Global Injection Molding Machine Market is estimated to reach USD 20.5 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.1%, says forencis research (FSR).
Injection molding is the technique used for manufacturing various parts through introducing or injecting the molten material into the mold. It is emerged as the crucial and versatile technique which possess capability to produce the complicated parts in a range of complex shapes, size and materials. The injection molding machine also known as injection press, carries out the injection molding process. It is capable of producing bottle caps, automotive parts, industrial components, toys, musical instruments, medical components, and storage containers among others.
Injection Molding Machine Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Rising in demand for bio plastics
Since years, the injection molding technology has emerged as the novel technique for production and molding of the plastics. Plastics has gained attention from all industrial domain owing to light weight, durable, flexible, and versatile material. The growth of the injection molding machine market can be attributed to the rising demand for plastics across the globe. As per European Bioplastics, the production capacities dedicated for bioplastics is projected to escalate till 2,616 thousand tons by 2023 owing to soaring demand for bio plastics. Hence, the demand of the bio plastics, is projected to boost the market growth in the years to follow.
- Increasing Demand of Injection Molding from Packaging Sector
The demand injection molding technology for the packaging application is growing consistently owing to the increasing demand for more efficient, durable, easy to handle packaging solutions. Growing demand for sustainable packaging is the prominent factor driving the market growth. The changing consumer demands and preferences, advancement in packaging designs and patterns to boost convenience, rising adoption of advanced packaging materials has driven the growth in the packaging sectors, which is further expected to drive the injection molding machine market during the forecast period.
- High Set Up and Maintenance Cost
Injection molding machine market is growing due to various advantages associated with the injection molding machine. However, the growth of this market is hampered owing to high set up and maintenance cost. The high cost is associated with the mold used, which is crafted from metals such as steel and aluminum. As each mold is a complex piece, and requires specification that makes it expensive, this escalates the overall cost of the injection molding machine. Also, large mold requires additional injection press that increases the overall price of the injection molding machine. The high set up and maintenance cost of the injection molding machine is anticipated to act as a roadblock for the market growth.
Injection Molding Machine Market: Key Segments
- Key Segments by Type: Hydraulic Injection Molding Machine, Mechanical Injection Molding Machine, Electric Injection Molding Machine and Hybrid Injection Molding Machine
- Key Segments by Injection Molding Material: Polymers and Metals
- Key Segments by Application: Packaging, Electronics, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Healthcare and Others
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Injection Molding Machine Market: Report Scope
The report on the injection molding machine market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Units)
Type, Injection Molding Material, Application and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
Key Companies Covered
- ENGEL Austria GmbH (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Ferromatik Milacron GmbH
- KraussMaffei Group
- Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH
- Arburg GmbH + Co KG
- Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Negri Bossi S.P.A.
- The Japan Steel Works
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- Haitian International Holdings Limited
- Other Key Companies
Injection Molding Machine Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Injection Molding Machine Market, by Type
- Hydraulic Injection Molding Machine
- Mechanical Injection Molding Machine
- Electric Injection Molding Machine
- Hybrid Injection Molding Machine
Injection Molding Machine Market, by Injection Molding Material
Injection Molding Machine Market, by Application
- Consumer Goods
Injection Molding Machine Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Injection Molding Machine Market Providers
- Injection Molding Machine Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Injection Molding Machine Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Rise in Demand for Molded Plastics
4.2.2. Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Bio-resin
4.3.1. High Set Up and Maintenance Cost
4.4.1. Advancement in Injection Molding Technology
4.4.2. Rising Demand from Healthcare Industry
4.5.1 Restriction Regarding Part Design
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2017—2024)
6.2 Hydraulic Injection Molding Machine
6.3 Mechanical Injection Molding Machine
6.4 Electric Injection Molding Machine
6.5 Hybrid Injection Molding Machine
7 INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE MARKET BY INJECTION MOLDING MATERIALS, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2017—2024)
8 INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2017—2024)
8.4 Consumer Goods
9 INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
9.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East
9.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 IBM Corporation
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Ferromatik Milacron GmbH
11.3 KraussMaffei Group
11.4 Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH
11.5 Arburg GmbH + Co KG
11.6 Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.
11.7 Negri Bossi S.P.A.
11.8 The Japan Steel Works
11.9 Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
11.10 Haitian International Holdings Limited
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY