Industrial Films Market: Summary
The Global Industrial Films Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 52.7billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.3%.
Plastic films manufactured form use of polymeric material is known as industrial films. These films are primarily used as packaging films by various industries such as agriculture, building & construction, healthcare, transportation, and others. Prevention of product damages, increase transportation efficiency, increases the shelf life of perishable goods are some of the major advantages offered to the end-use industries.
Industrial Films Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Demand from Agriculture Industry
The use of industrial films in the agriculture industry is increasing significantly owing to its contribution towards greater efficiency and crop productivity. Industrial films are used in gardening and farming applications which includes mulching, silage, greenhouse, low tunnel cover, walk-in tunnel, and others. These films help to improve crop productivity and quality by increasing soil temperature, providing nutrients, minimizing soil erosion, enabling seed generation, suppressing the growth of weed, and providing protection from the weather. Owing to these benefits, agriculture films are gaining popularity across the globe. Moreover, acceleration in the innovation of agriculture production & business model on basis of smart agriculture and development in agriculture information technology has been promoting the development of agriculture sector. Thus, increasing demand for industrial films formsthe agriculture industry across the globe has expected to surge the demand for the product market.
- Stringent Government and Environmental Regulations
Several regulations and acts have been implemented by various governing bodies across the globe against recycling plastic material and plastic waste. For instance,the Solid Waste Disposal Act, the Resource Conservation & Recovery Act, and the Ocean Dumping Act are some of the environmental laws for recycling of plastic materialsimposed by the U.S. government. Moreover, China imposed ‘Operations Green Fence’ in 2012 which aimed at banning improper plastic recycling practices leading to environmental pollution. Thus, such stringent environmental and government regulations may hinder the growth of industrial films during the forecasted period.
Industrial Films Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based ontype: Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE), High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET),Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyamide,andOthers.
- Segmentation based on end-user industry: Agriculture, Building & Construction, Industrial Packaging, Transportation, Healthcare,and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Industrial Films Market: Report Scope
The report on the industrial filmsmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Million Square Meter)
Type, End-user Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Berry Global Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- TOYOBO Co.,LTD
- TEKRA, LLC.
- MURAPLAST d.o.o.
- Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello.Inc
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- TAGHLEEF INDUSTRIES GROUP
- RKW Group
- Other Key Companies
Industrial Films Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Industrial Films Market, by Type
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Industrial Films Market, by End-user Industry
- Building & Construction
- Industrial Packaging
Industrial Films Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Industrial Films Market Providers
- Industrial Films Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Industrial Films Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE INDUSTRIAL FILMS MARKET STUDY